• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

croten

So I have to execute two racoons in the morning.

What an eventful life country folks live.

MGS3-Screen.jpg

lol this FES intro OHHHHHHH SHIT THE MAIN MENU MUSIC IS THE VELVET ROOM MUSIC WHAT. And there's a much more Persona sounding intro if you wait a bit rad. oH man this is going to be different
Its pretty cool.Don't look at it too hard tho. It has really bad spoilers in the FES version
The second intro is the original, FES is a remake (but we never got Vanilla.)
We did get vanilla tho. I've played both of them

You know in P2, there was different music every time you walk in? That isn't in the Persona sequels for some reason. One was from the fusion room of Soul Hackers and probably more are from other games.

Oh right yeah, I didn't know they were from other games. That's pretty cool actually. I love small details like that.

Rizzi

Yeah, I have no idea what is even going on in Type 0.
I have 12 characters? Why would I ever leave people behind? Where did my character go and who the fuck is this asshole that teleported in to his spot?

360pages

I couldn't kill anything besides an insect. My brother can smash mice heads in with a hammer. (He doesn't crush them, just taps them hard enough that they are dead or get stuck in the sticky traps) I probably couldn't do something like that.

Oh right yeah, I didn't know they were from other games. That's pretty cool actually. I love small details like that.
Yeah it was pretty cool when I got to there in Soul Hackers.

I really really wished I played all of the Megaten series in release order. The Kyuuin Megami Tensei is probably the last game i'll play.

Lol they give you so many chances to be a shit.
What a great song
Oh god i remember These Magic Eye Pictures. I used to love them as a child.
I'm not seeing anything in this one
Yeah it was pretty cool when I got to there in Soul Hackers.

I really really wished I played all of the Megaten series in release order. The Kyuuin Megami Tensei is probably the last game i'll play.
WOOF good luck with that.
Well I just ordered a large Pepperoni, chicken, and mushroom pizza.

No pineapple, terrible

I'm still not gonna do it. Not even in super long games

Because you're a glutton for punishment, you just wait until you lost a 125 hour save.
Fuck pineapple.

I bet you like canadian bacon on your pizza. Fucking gross.

Damn you Dominoes and your cheap mediocre pizza.
Seems like at least once a week there is an argument about pizza toppings.

Chicken, fresh spinach, and Feta is best pizza.

You know what good fucking pizza is? Figaro's Garlic Chicken Pizza without any of the vegetables. It's a creamy garlic white sauce with fresh chicken baked there. It's fucking incredible.

But you know what's shit? The fucking Figaro's in my town closed down for some reason goddammit!

You know what good fucking pizza is? Figaro's Garlic Chicken Pizza without any of the vegetables. It's a creamy garlic white sauce with fresh chicken baked there. It's fucking incredible.

But you know what's shit? The fucking Figaro's in my town closed down for some reason goddammit!

You could just make your own y'know.

That sounds incredibly easy to make.

Top Bottom