• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Look better
I tried, I can kind see the eyes maybe? But only because someone said what it was
The magician social link, remember to look for a choice.
Hmm okay
2. If you stand around for a bit Makoto will put his hands in his pocket and then you can run around like that.
YO I'M THE COOL GUY NOW
Fuck pineapple.

I bet you like canadian bacon on your pizza. Fucking gross.

Damn you Dominoes and your cheap mediocre pizza.
I like meat yes

veggies dont belong on pizza and fuck you if you disagree

HxjKMdN.gif

I can technically make a big mac at home but it's not the same.

I haven't eaten at McDonalds in about 15 years but you get my point.

It's the same, you just don't get the same satisfaction since you had to make it, thus making it not taste as good.

I've heard from a lot of people that the food they cook for themselves isn't as good but if someone else cooks it for them it's fine.

This is not an issue for me.
Apparently some people use pesto.

Blasphemers
Try mixing tomato sauce and white sauce, or pesto and white sauce.

It's delicious.

Expand your palette.

It's the same, you just don't get the same satisfaction since you had to make it, thus making it not taste as good.

I've heard from a lot of people that the food they cook for themselves isn't as good but if someone else cooks it for them it's fine.

This is not an issue for me.

I can tell I'm not using pretty much any of the same ingredients or a goddamn pizza oven to make it when I have in the past. It's totally different.

I can tell I'm not using pretty much any of the same ingredients or a goddamn pizza oven to make it when I have in the past. It's totally different.

A pizza oven really is no different as long as you compensate for the temperature with your oven.

I'm gonna assume they're using canned ingredients that you would buy from a bulk store.

Somehow I doubt they're using fresh ingredients for each pizza.
NO REGRETS! ALL MEAT ALL DAY EVERY DAY!

Yeah, I bet you know a lot about eating some smoking hot meat and getting some sauce on your face.

A pizza oven really is no different as long as you compensate for the temperature with your oven.

I'm gonna assume they're using canned ingredients that you would buy from a bulk store.

Somehow I doubt they're using fresh ingredients for each pizza.

Trust me, I have made a lot of pizza at home, and nothing can compensate for the lack of a pizza oven. Flat surface with evenly divided heat and temperatures that no normal oven can touch.

My specific one did use fresh ingredients, but they got a limited amount each day so you had to specifically request it.

I should also mention that I'm so terrible at cookery that I once messed up minute rice. Yes. The rice that amounts to putting water and rice together. I fucked that up.

Trust me, I have made a lot of pizza at home, and nothing can compensate for the lack of a pizza oven. Flat surface with evenly divided heat and temperatures that no normal oven can touch.

My specific one did use fresh ingredients, but they got a limited amount each day so you had to specifically request it.

I should also mention that I'm so terrible at cookery that I once messed up minute rice. Yes. The rice that amounts to putting water and rice together. I fucked that up.

Hm, oh well.

Also, it's okay everyone fucks up at least once.

I burnt a grilled cheese once when I was 8.

Hm, oh well.

Also, it's okay everyone fucks up at least once.

I burnt a grilled cheese once when I was 8.

I don't think I have ever made a satisfactory dish in 22 years of trying. The only compliments I ever got were on a dip I made, but that amounted to me mashing up avocados and putting in some garlic powder.

I don't think I have ever made a satisfactory dish in 22 years of trying. The only compliments I ever got were on a dip I made, but that amounted to me mashing up avocados and putting in some garlic powder.

I made some chicken breasts today stuffed with muenster cheese, with some rice pilaf, pico de gallo to go on top of the chicken and some pan seared green beans with onions and cranberries.

Cooking just takes practice.

I made some chicken breasts today stuffed with muenster cheese, with some rice pilaf, pico de gallo to go on top of the chicken and some pan seared green beans with onions and cranberries.

Cooking just takes practice.

That's what my mom said 10 years ago. I haven't stopped trying. I haven't succeeded once.

Then I took a cooking class. My teacher said the same thing. I didn't succeed on one assignment.

I honestly just think I can't cook and I'll have to accept it.

That's what my mom said 10 years ago. I haven't stopped trying. I haven't succeeded once.

Then I took a cooking class. My teacher said the same thing. I didn't succeed on one assignment.

I honestly just think I can't cook and I'll have to accept it.

Well, I hope you find an S/O that can cook. Otherwise you will be financing all of the take out places in your local neighborhood.

ultimax

They talked about Oreimo as well. Dengeki Bunko and Ultimax will share an episode where they play 4 matches in Ultimax with the new characters and then switch over to the sick imouto combos

They wouldnt dare disgrace the greatness that is Dengeki Bunko by making it share an episode with disgustimax. That game needs to be on scrublords, not fistacuffs.

Top Bottom