• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

This is still one of my favorite translation errors.

ZgD7mHg.jpg

No, don't shut up about FES. Talk about it. Unless you end up hating it in which case never talk about it.
I'll just try and not do it too much.
I wont do that, but i will constantly tell you
"Why dont you play a real shin megoomi tensay game?"
I bought SMTIV tho, that's good enough right?
This is still one of my favorite translation errors.
It took me a while to notice what was wrong

Man I could've gotten Strange Journey forever ago but I saw it described as "Pokemon with demons, negotiate with them!" and I was like lol nope
I actually don't like SJ that much, I'm just referencing the video. SJ was gonna be SMT4 though.
Pssh, talk about being surface. Everyone knows that Friday the 13th is the realest SMT game.
Why isn't Jason an SMT Demon, FraudLUS? I bet Matt would get into SMT then

It also has one of the least hype sections too, IMO.

Also Matt is fucking killing it in the PAX East video.

Megaman Battle Network 3 spoilers

The section I was referring to was the hospital section where a Navi and user are causing a power failure while a young boy is in surgery and you are on a race against time. Stakes are high. Shit had gotten serious.

Its super fucking sick.

Ilvocare

Megaman Battle Network 3 spoilers

The section I was referring to was the hospital section where a Navi and user are causing a power failure while a young boy is in surgery and you are on a race against time. Stakes are high. Shit had gotten serious.

Its super fucking sick.

I know, I've beaten BN3's main game.

The section I was referring to is how you have to chase Fireman across the ENTIRE internet. You even recycle Plantman's stage gimmick too, except it's not nearly as guaranteed that you'll get the correct chips to proceed.

lol this FES intro OHHHHHHH SHIT THE MAIN MENU MUSIC IS THE VELVET ROOM MUSIC WHAT. And there's a much more Persona sounding intro if you wait a bit rad. oH man this is going to be different

Top Bottom