• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

sjay1994

Three more hours until it's properly our anniversary.

Pssh, not for best coast

latest

I'm gonna be in bed at midnight anyway, so might as well celebrate now.

Love y'all motherfuckers. It's been a hell of a year and while this thread has all but destroyed my productivity, it's sincerely helped with my depression and anxiety. You've seriously made me a better and happier person.

happy-anniversary-3.gif

mrmyhthef

Happy birthday thread.

Man I remember coming in here during OT3 and thinking you were a bunch of weird creepy fuckers.

Nothing has changed btw.

I'm gonna be in bed at midnight anyway, so might as well celebrate now.

Love y'all motherfuckers. It's been a hell of a year and while this thread has all but destroyed my productivity, it's sincerely helped with my depression and anxiety. You've seriously made me a better and happier person.

happy-anniversary-3.gif

This. This place and the people in it has helped me reach out to the truth and I love all you.... baka...

Alfebit

Banned
Ya'll are nerds and I hate all of you. Especially you, Morma. If it wasn't for you I'd probably play video games or watch anime instead of check these threads all the time.

Ants

Goddamn, the History of Trunks special is a lot more emotional than it has a right of being. Then again, Dragon Ball always had sudden spikes of emotional writing that makes me think that it could be more serious if it wanted. (Not that I would want it to be considering that those moments work so well because of the light nature of the series.)

the place to go for high emotion dragonball is Hokuto no Ken

Top Bottom