• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Here are the original drivers of the shame car.
6rBZQ9J.png

I believe my first and last time behind the wheel. Couldn't keep up with the shit posting, though I gave it my all.

beinfilms

FES or p3 vanilla?
THIS MATTERS DAMNIT

Also where does time to make history stand in the rankings?

FES, of course. I don't think I got far enough into P4 to hear Time to Make History, but it's pretty good, so probably mixed in with various Pokemon gen 3 battle themes for me. (Holy shit, is that soundtrack good!)

beinfilms

Here's something I just thought of: is there a bestGAF sings Rules of Nature (or any MGR:R song, really) floating around, and if not, WHY THE FUCK NOT?

semisonic

Banned
Here's something I just thought of: is there a bestGAF sings Rules of Nature (or any MGR:R song, really) floating around, and if not, WHY THE FUCK NOT?

Bad idea, MGR music is just too heavily modulated most of the time. Wouldn't work as well as the other recent suggestions.

I kinda want to do the P2:IS ending song for BestGAF sings, but I know no one wants to do it.
Any of you post OT1 guys want to take a guess as to who thought up the steam group name?
Didn't you do it? I'm pretty sure you came up with making the Steam group.
Normal. Didn't even know there was a hard?
I made the mistake of picking hard and I'm committing through it. Oh well.

It's the easy way out for a really good Null Wind demon with amazing skills that's easy to make.

You could also build a good party, but Uzume can wreck Matador.

I think I'll go for that. I don't feel like getting violated. Especially with one of my demon's being weak to wind. That was an ugly 4 turns he got.

I really don't like playing grapplers

Unless it's me, right Shack buddy?
I get it, cause as a rushdown you usually have to play defensively. I have that same thing with keepaway match ups. It's not terrible, but it just doesn't feel as good as it could be.

If you wanna win in the beginning of a fighting games release. Then pick the grappler because people don't know how to respect the grab. Zangief is just a wall with good buttons that you can't rush down. Don't worry about your connection because street fighter 5's net code will be godlike.

Despite what I said yesterday... god damn I'm having trouble playing Zangief against shotos! Ryu's fireball feels like the most overpowered shit ever. Even if I perfectly jump it, he seems to recover first and punish me instead half the time. I tried phasing through it with a guard break, timing felt great, but he still blocked and punished me for it.
I totally see why people say 3rd Strike is so much better now.

semisonic

Banned
It's a fucking shame it limits your money gain, makes it way more of a grind than a good challenge increase.

demifiend1.jpg

I would actually go as far as to say that that is the obvious opposite of love, dispassionate violence. He just looks bored, to be honest.
You have a point there. I think I just want to hear everyone's attempt at the shout, honestly.
Still no good. We'd blow out our mics or have bitch whisper screams, which are boring

Top Bottom