• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Ants

also ill throw my hat into the celebration ring despite my woefully short stay

nUulSuw.gif

beinfilms

whatever works. I'm down for a bunch of things.
Just not singing the Best Friends song apparently. I don't think I ever got around to actually doing that one....

I'm going to assume you mean like this intro (Which has almost been lost to time, at this point.)

Also, fuck you guys. Because of you, I keep getting Crunchyroll ads on YouTube. I never used to, but after coming on here, it's like half the videos I watch.

I'm going to assume you mean like this intro (Which has almost been lost to time, at this point.)

Also, fuck you guys. Because of you, I keep getting Crunchyroll ads on YouTube. I never used to, but after coming on here, it's like half the videos I watch.

That's the one.

also here is some Crunchyroll guest passes if anyone wants one, Quote to reveal.

beinfilms

On a completely unrelated note, I have something to say (and I really hope it doesn't piss anyone off too badly, or anything)

After review, I like Mass Destruction more than Reach Out to the Truth, as a song, and as a battle theme.

It was called OT1-3 or so.

He posted a fair amount in OT2. He had less than 50 posts in OT3.
On a completely unrelated note, I have something to say (and I really hope it doesn't piss anyone off too badly, or anything)

After review, I like Mass Destruction more than Reach Out to the Truth, as a song, and as a battle theme.

Mass Destruction dabes. It's tied with Wiping All Out as my favorite battle theme

Well, mass destruction is a better song, plain and simple.

sjay1994

I think that's the popular opinion actually.

I can't really remember reach out to the truth.

mrmyhthef

Mass Destruction is probably my favourite standard battle theme in a JRPG.

semisonic

Banned

FES or p3 vanilla?
THIS MATTERS DAMNIT

Also where does time to make history stand in the rankings?

Good news. I have most likely passed my MacroEconomics class.

The professor hasn't added the exam scores but he has put the extra credit which I got all ten possible points of extra credit.

I would really have had to fuck up the exam not to pass

beinfilms

Now that all of the anniversary stuff is dying down for the moment (until non-nightGAF people start showing up, anyway), back to the important stuff:

It's great, but the music in that whole mission just brought the pain from losing the true MGS theme back to the surface.
You might even say it was a phantom pain where the theme used to be.
That was horrible. I'm sorry.
(I'm not sorry)

Top Bottom