• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

croten

You're required to sacrifice meat every Friday and Ask Wednesday all the way up to Easter Sunday, but most Catholics also give up something else to discipline themselves during the 40 days of Lent.

You can give up whatever is a vice in your life, including sex, like poor Josh Hartnett did.

Man I'm so glad my family was never into the whole "Religion" thing.

Jman014

What does it taste like?

Like a good arena shooter

buuoheb4rpkupfu4wjts.gif

You're required to sacrifice meat every Friday and Ask Wednesday all the way up to Easter Sunday, but most Catholics also give up something else to discipline themselves during the 40 days of Lent.

You can give up whatever is a vice in your life, including sex, like poor Josh Hartnett did.

40_Days_%26_40_Nights_movie.jpg
Ah my moms a serious religion nut, when I was younger she would force it on me pretty hard but for a while now she hasnt really cared, probably cause she knows that I'm a pretty good kid without needing a omnipotent being saying that I'll go to a bad place if I do bad things

Top Bottom