• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Sword Art Online.

tumblr_nbvotepy2B1ref6uao1_500.gif

I don't really like most Rom-Coms

GetOut.gif

Nordicus

Killing Floor 2 is gonna be amazing you guys
Even the first game on Unreal-fricking-2 engine had amazing gun feel. And now there's this much more elaborate zombie behaviour and advanced gibbing on top of it

Zenfalcia

semisonic

Banned
The world god only knows is great for some romcom.. :D nothing like the capturing god capturing ladies. It's only the best if done well.
Man I love the world god only knows. Parts of season 3 fucking hurt to watch tho.
Goddamn was that writing actually super good.

Skrams

Half bummed I missed out on the free Valkyria Chronicles, but I do have a PS3 copy still in plastic from probably 5 years ago at this point.

Also of all the games to have a long intro, I can't believe that one did in Mystery Box #4.

Zenfalcia

Killing Floor 2 is gonna be amazing you guys

Even the first game on Unreal-fricking-2 engine had amazing gun feel. And now there's this much more elaborate zombie behaviour and advanced gibbing on top of it
hhnngg.. man, i'm going to be so excited when it comes out. i hope it doesn't suck. I'd probably pre-order it too.
For real I could name you like 5 stellar animes of that nature, but I don't really have a girlfriend or any other reason to watch that besides. I prefer to spend my time on nothing because I'm a sad man who's slowly losing the will to live and motivation to do things besides reading books I don't think are very good.
It's fine. Just watch it alone just like your romance animes. Who needs a will to live when you have all this backlog to go through! Who needs motivation when you got the NEO.

semisonic

Banned
hhnngg.. man, i'm going to be so excited when it comes out. i hope it doesn't suck. I'd probably pre-order it too.

It's fine. Just watch it alone just like you romance animes. Who needs a will to live when you have all this backlog to go through! Who needs motivation when you got the NEO.

Even those I watched back in the day.
The neo is most of what I do now. Even when I posted that poll "hey what should I play" yesterday, I didn't even play it in favor of just hanging out here.
Self banning might actually be healthier for me atm, but ah, fuck it.

This is fucking depressing me how bad some of these levels in HM2 are. Don't give so many enemies fucking guns especially when I have to use a fucking ammo box for fucks sake

Zenfalcia

Even those I watched back in the day.
The neo is most of what I do now. Even when I posted that poll "hey what should I play" yesterday, I didn't even play it in favor of just hanging out here.
Self banning might actually be healthier for me atm, but ah, fuck it.
I should watch more. >_> i've been really bad with keeping up with/finishing my animes recently.

Maybe. Up to you.
anime and the manga. No season 3 was my favorite part, such good character development and shit. It just hurt. And it hurt a lot when it did.
What parts hurt the most? For some reason i don't remember much about it. Which arc is season 3?
was it the goddess arc?

semisonic

Banned
I should watch more. >_> i've been really bad with keeping up with/finishing my animes recently.

Maybe. Up to you.

What parts hurt the most? For some reason i don't remember much about it. Which arc is season 3?
was it the goddess arc?

Yep. And we're talking about when he built up Chihiro really hard and then rejected her last moment. You should rewatch that.

This is fucking depressing me how bad some of these levels in HM2 are. Don't give so many enemies fucking guns especially when I have to use a fucking ammo box for fucks sake

The war missions are terrible. I hope they patch them so they have more ammo or something.
No sharpshooter? D: but that's my favourite class... ;_;

Ha.
Disappointing game depression is the worst

I don't even feel like finishing it

How far did you get?

Top Bottom