• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

croten

I really hope that gets localized.

JJJ-laughing.gif

I'm not saying that Alpha Protocol is bad, just worse than New Vegas. And the massive amount of nude mods for New Vegas agrees with me
As a console player with a shitty laptop, mods have no bearing on my opinion of a game. I fucking wish there were mods, though. I've seen some cool shit that I can't experience.

croten

As a console player with a shitty laptop, mods have no bearing on my opinion of a game. I fucking wish there were mods, though. I've seen some cool shit that I can't experience.

You saying you haven't played NV with Project Nevada? Well no wonder this is even a question.

You saying you haven't played NV with Project Nevada? Well no wonder this is even a question.
Nope, never have. It'd be an easier question if I had mods, but I don't. And honestly, as much as I love New Vegas, i'm going to give it a break for a while. I've been playing it a lot lately, and i'm starting to get burned out.

I thought it was just like meat your supposed to give up? Sorry for my ignorance. It's been a while since I did the whole 'catholic' thing.

You're required to sacrifice meat every Friday and Ask Wednesday all the way up to Easter Sunday, but most Catholics also give up something else to discipline themselves during the 40 days of Lent.

You can give up whatever is a vice in your life, including sex, like poor Josh Hartnett did.

40_Days_%26_40_Nights_movie.jpg

Nope, never have. It'd be an easier question if I had mods, but I don't. And honestly, as much as I love New Vegas, i'm going to give it a break for a while. I've been playing it a lot lately, and i'm starting to get burned out.

I feel you on that burned out feeling. I'm still working on my first playthrough myself

Jman014

You're required to sacrifice meat every Friday and Ask Wednesday all the way up to Easter Sunday, but most Catholics also give up something else to discipline themselves during the 40 days of Lent.

You can give up whatever is a vice in your life, including sex, like poor Josh Hartnett did.

MV5BMTIxMjIwMDE1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAxOTAyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

When you give up meat on Fridays you should replace it with the new Unreal Tournament
So Johnny Cage's new fatality is possibly my favorite of all time. That's fantastic.

It's so dumb. I love it.

Top Bottom