• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Pretty rad, I made some Coffee, said good morning to Beloved, found some KFC waiting for me in the fridge, good day is good so far.

Good, today has been a good day for me as well, woke up, and fixed my script file for my DBDL class, and have been talking to s/o.

KFC is bad though.

At least where I live anyway.
I'm pretty confident that heating that up would cause Parasite Eve to happen or something.
Parasyte Steve.

I thought they were starting again from scratch...

I didn't think SE would be so lazy as to upscale a PSP game.

Normally, you'd have to be insane to think they were gonna do flat out remake of a psp game, but it's totally understandable when you see the price tag of 60. But at least it comes with a sick demo of ff15. That game is really good.

Xiraiya

I didn't think SE would be so lazy as to upscale a PSP game.

They didn't though, they redid most of the visuals, you look at the PSP version for 2 seconds and you can see that.
Upscaling would just be leaving the game as is and simply making it run at a higher resolution, but rather than a remake, they built on what was there.

Are people bullshitting me or are they just blind?

They didn't though, they redid most of the visuals, you look at the PSP version for 2 seconds and you can see that.
Upscaling would just be leaving the game as is and simply making it run at a higher resolution, but rather than a remake, they built on what was there.

Their bullshitting, the redid some of the stuff, but there are some things they left alone and you can tell.

Normally, you'd have to be insane to think they were gonna do flat out remake of a psp game, but it's totally understandable when you see the price tag of 60. But at least it comes with a sick demo of ff15. That game is really good.

That's what bothers me about the whole thing: it is NOT a 60 dollar game I'd be willing to buy day 1.

360pages

Wait Type Zero is connected to 13? Fuck me...

At least with 7s milking they have the decency to spread it years apart between each release. 13 it's all in your face at once.

sjay1994

I couldn't fucking stand moogle.... but now I ironically like him, kupo.

Ending every sentence in kupo is almost as good as constantly making shadow references, kupo.

I think I might have had an aneurysm, kupo.

Please help, kupo.

Also I am doing that dumb hunger game PSN/Nintendo/XBLA/Steam card giveaway at 7:00pm EST, kupo.

I used the top 48 posters,kupo.

I'll gladly eat my words if that motion blur is not intentionally there to obscure the graphical fidelity.

But watching the episode was physically giving me a headache. That and the scream tearing...

sjay1994

I mean, some people are spending 60 bucks on ebay just for the demo, kupo.

Type-0 is actually pretty good, kupo.

People should give it a try, kupo.

But I won't lie, I bought it day 1 for the demo, kupo.

Its like ZOE again, kupo.

Xiraiya

Their bullshitting, the redid some of the stuff, but there are some things they left alone and you can tell.

Well I don't remember them saying they were remaking the game, I was blown away when I saw the first screenshots of HD because I didn't even think they were going to go that far with it, I just wanted to see Type-0 in English on consoles, what more could you want?
xLvPg8.jpg

pLASoD.jpg

sjay1994

At least with 7s milking they have the decency to spread it years apart between each release. 13 it's all in your face at once.

Isn't 15 also connected to 13, kupo?

All part of that fabula nova crystalis thing, kupo?

I am still pretty confused with all this l'cie bullshit, since I never played any of the 13 series, kupo.

I am having way to much fun with this, kupo.

If I remember correctly, they only share similar mythos. They aren't connected in any other way.

beinfilms

Isn't 15 also connected to 13, kupo?

All part of that fabula nova crystalis thing, kupo?

I am still pretty confused with all this l'cie bullshit, since I never played any of the 13 series, kupo.

I am having way to much fun with this, kupo.

I may have to track you down and assassinate you for the good of humanity if you keep this up.

Xiraiya

Isn't 15 also connected to 13?
All part of that fabula nova crystalis thing
I am still pretty confused with all this l'cie bullshit, since I never played any of the 13 series

That was the original Idea but I think it's safe to say they're no longer linked together, there hasn't been anything about that in like 5 years.

Well I don't remember them saying they were remaking the game, I was blown away when I saw the first screenshots of HD because I didn't even think they were going to go that far with it, I just wanted to see Type-0 in English on consoles, what more could you want?

Yeah besides the over the top motion blur that actually made my eyes hurt, the game looks nice, and the occasional PSP face guy.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Oh my God. The interlude to this album is 3 minutes of super fast, intricate rap, with the hook being, "This dick ain't free".

I'm positive that this song is just Kendricks way of announcing his dick size to the world.

That was the original Idea but I think it's safe to say they're no longer linked together, there hasn't been anything about that in like 5 years.
The only thing that was ever linked, if I remember correctly, is the mythos, and I still think they are. The interpretation of them, if i'm remembering it correctly, is different between 13, Type 0, and 15.

croten

Well, 7 never really got a 7-2. Closest we got was the movie and maybe Crisis Core. Even then no full console releases.

Dirge of Cerberus was a console release. It never had a -2 game but it still had games related just to it which is more or less the same thing.

360pages

Dirge of Cerberus was a console release. It never had a -2 game but it still had games related just to it which is more or less the same thing.

Eh...Dirge of Cerberus was very much a spin off. Even then these games were rarely given center development teams/ time and usually they were side projects.

The 13 series main issue was THEY were the main Final Fantasy games for awhile.

Top Bottom