• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Squishy3

XzpHZXR0fs58I.gif

joe2187

Banned
Or, you could fry the eggs over hard, and then use an english muffin and place the egg and a sausage patty on the muffin. Fries go with.

I fry the eggs when I make make a fried egg sandwich. Otherwise I just use the oil from cooking the fries to cook the eggs, makes for a really quick and easy meal and eggs cook perfectly.

fried eggs, thrown on top of some buttered whole grain wheat toast, salt and pepper, american cheese and ketchup. Cut down the middle to let the yolk bleed out and soggy up the bread is like eating a sex sandwich, it's so wet and moist and I love to dip my toast in it's juices and lap it up from the plate like a dog.

I fry the eggs when I make make a fried egg sandwich. Otherwise I just use the oil from cooking the fries to cook the eggs, makes for a really quick and easy meal and eggs cook perfectly.

fried eggs, thrown on top of some buttered whole grain wheat toast, salt and pepper, american cheese and ketchup. Cut down the middle to let the yolk bleed out and soggy up the bread is like eating a sex sandwich, it's so wet and moist and I love to dip my toast in it's juices and lap it up from the plate like a dog.

You lost me at ketchup and yolk. At the point I started to gag.

I can't eat runny egg yolks. most time I just take them out and eat the egg whites.
I prefered your last Avatar
He has an Asuna one too.

Alright, i've completed a few missions in Type 0, and i'm really enjoying myself. I'm interested in seeing how the story goes. Personally, I don't trust Arecia. She's giving me some bad vibes. I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be a villain or is responsible for some shit.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Do better tho
He's one of those monsters that once you get hit once, you are really pressured

Lightning weapons yo

Update on this, I switched over to a lightning SnS, which was the first time I'd used an SnS since probably 2009, and beat him without carting once.

Now I have to deal with that frenzied Brachy. Which is likely going to be worse since I've only fought Brachy like twice. I dropped 3U before I ever got to him there, so I've had like no experience with him. Gaaaaahhh.

Top Bottom