• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Are you guys really going to watching OreImo? For all the reasons why I dislike that show, it's not because it was terrible.

You guys should watch Eiken or something legit terrible.

My friend and I play fighting games, but he just bodies me because he's way better at them. so it sucks because I ain't got anybody I can actually fight against and he just bullies me or fakes losing :(
asshole thinks I don't see when he doesn't block for half the match.

So get better, you have someone good to practice against, go into training mode and practice execution.

So...I ended up starting a new game of Armored Core Nexus and just got to the credits after playing it non stop since last night. It's why I'm still awake after several hours.

...I have a serious problem. And I partially blame Mechaweek for it.

That ending is pretty great though, but boy is the final boss fight hard as balls.

Even though the idea is stupid, The Superior Spider-Man was the greatest thing to happen to Spider-Man in years.

S1, I presume. S2 is legit terrible tho.

Superior Spidey is pretty fucking great. Don't knock it.
I was actually going to put that in spoiler tags. I know it is great but the concept is so ridiculous and with no context it works great in these "listen to how dumb this is" jokes.

mike0dude

6fc.gif

Are you guys really going to watching OreImo? For all the reasons why I dislike that show, it's not because it was terrible.

You guys should watch Eiken or something legit terrible.

As much as I fucking hate Eiken, I wouldn't mind suffering again watching it with you guys, i'll probably spend more time reading the chat.
Top of ZA PAGE

360pages

Be honest, it's super uneasy pill to swallow. It comes off as cheap attempt to gain attention.

Like the Return of Frieza movie, no matter how good it is, the premise is super ridiculous even by DBZ standards. (Though I'm still excited for it)

360pages

One thing I like about Xenoverse is the fact that even if you're not playing as your create a character. They still gain EXP from the missions you finish.

I dunno why people in my comic book shop said it was bad... The characterization of Doc Ock was really good.

The people at Forbidden Planet sold me on Spidey Clone Saga Vol. 1...only to find out how hated and poorly rated the comic run is -_-

I don't rely on comic book nerd talk at stores anymore. I felt like a sucker.

beinfilms

The people at Forbidden Planet sold me on Spidey Clone Saga Vol. 1...only to find out how hated and poorly rated the comic run is -_-

I don't rely on comic book nerd talk at stores anymore. I felt like a sucker.

That sucks, but it certainly could've been worse.
They could've sold you Brand New Day/One More Day

Top Bottom