• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

You know what is lame? Buying a brand new console to play Fifa and GTA.

I just stepped outside my room to see my housemate and a bunch of his friends losing their shit over the lapdance minigame in GTA V.

Almost everyone of my classmate, no fuck that 75% of my whole secondary school has a console JUST for FIFA, GTA and one Shooter.

Anung

Un Rama
tumblr_mgidhoI7Tf1qaoq6yo1_500.gif

Matthewmatosis gets my vote, actually.

I'd probably say him as well. Tough call though!

A nice refreshing nap. Oh I wonder what vid- FUCKING MECHAWEEK 2. THE GOLDEN AGE CONTINUES.

I haven't played ZOE. The HD version is much improved now isn't it?

Well...in a week, my PS2 Armored Core collection will be completed.

Just got done ordering Nine Breaker and Last Raven off eBay. Considering I saw the best deal for the former in a while, I didn't want to miss it.

So fatigue lowers your accuracy right? And there's no full map? And teleporters are every other floor?
Fatigue makes you shit in every department, basically, I think. Full map, is... like Triangle? Or start-> Map? It's somewhere.

Teleporters are only at the end of a "block" which can vary in size.

I believe that fatigue just increases the chance of crits against you. Start for the full map and maybe for teleporters on every floor.

Fatigue makes you shit in every department, basically, I think. Full map, is... like Triangle? Or start-> Map? It's somewhere.

Teleporters are only at the end of a "block" which can vary in size.

Ah alright. I pressed every other button except start whoops. Thanks guys

Man its really not worth it to grind when tired.
I prefer the tiredness system to P4's SP limiting actually. It works as a natural "stop binging on this half of the game you idiot" and doesn't encourage SP conservation that leads to lame battles. My entire P4 gameplay experience is scraping by with as little SP used in a fight as possible to maximize XP gain per day spent in the TV.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
My favorite anime reviewers are Demo, Arkada, Giggukl, and to some extent, Digibro.

Demos the funniest by far, but Digibro and Gigguk have some pretty good jokes too.

Arkada is my go to for a serious review, and my tastes closely align with his most if not all of the time. Demo has some really good legitimate reviews as well. Gigguk is really inconsistent with his uploads, but he has good lists. Digibro is mostly just shitting on something, but hes funny and his SAO videos knock it out of the park.

My favorite anime reviewers are Demo, Arkada, Giggukl, and to some extent, Digibro.

Demos the funniest by far, but Digibro and Gigguk have some pretty good jokes too.

Arkada is my go to for a serious review, and my tastes closely align with his most if not all of the time. Demo has some really good legitimate reviews as well. Gigguk is really inconsistent with his uploads, but he has good lists. Digibro is mostly just shitting on something, but hes funny and his SAO videos knock it out of the park.
You got half of podtaku in there.

It seemed like most of Kojima's co-workers and upper management staff that were on his side are leaving.

The end of Konami.

Hnestly...I feel nothing. They may have brought out great games but they have also ruin franchises and mistreated a lot of people such as voice actors.

Also buying and then closing Hudson Soft is an atrocity that can never be forgiven.

croten

The end of Konami.

Hnestly...I feel nothing. They may have brought out great games but they have also ruin franchises and mistreated a lot of people such as voice actors.

Also buying and then closing Hudson Soft is an atrocity that can never be forgiven.

You don't feel anything about Metal Gear dying? Silent Hills? The dream of a ZOE 3 gone?

I'm just referencing what Matt used to say

I am just annoyed I have to spend 5 more days living with this creepy loser.

Dude is from Saudi Arabia and his parents give him more money than God. Why can't him and his creepy fucking friends go to an actual strip club and not perv out on our shared living area.

At least I get to move out.

beinfilms

You don't feel anything about Metal Gear dying? Silent Hills? The dream of a ZOE 3 gone?

As it stands now, you just listed 3 Kojipro games, so my plan is to just follow Kojima wherever he goes, since even if he can't/won't make any of those, he'll still make something like them if he wants to. Basically, I'm really excited to see what he does next, without Konami relying on him to keep them alive.

croten

As it stands now, you just listed 3 Kojipro games, so my plan is to just follow Kojima wherever he goes, since even if he can't/won't make any of those, he'll still make something like them if he wants to. Basically, I'm really excited to see what he does next, without Konami relying on him to keep them alive.

I'm aware, in fact that was my point. Kojima leaving Konami mean Kojima can't make those games anymore.

We'll never get ZOE 3 and that makes me sad.

Because he doesn't work at Konami anymore

Exactly. Metal Gear Solid V is the send off.

I just don't have an attachment to Konami like I do with Capcom (;_;), Rare (;_;) or Nintendo.

Apart from Castlevania and mainly MGS 3, they aren't exactly a favorite of mine.

EDIT: AND OF COURSE I LOVE HUDSON SOFT RIP

beinfilms

I'm aware, in fact that was my point. Kojima leaving Konami mean Kojima can't make those games anymore.

Yeah, I gotcha. But I'm just saying that if he still wants to do those games, he'll find a way to do it, without actually using the IPs. (I"ll miss the Metal Gear universe, but whatever) That said, I really hope Silent Hills isn't canceled.

Top Bottom