• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

You only just realized this FUCKING NOW!?

Shin Mazinger Shougeki Z-Hen
New Getter Robo
King of Braves GaoGaiGar + FINAL
Giant Robo The Animation
Mazinkaiser
Mazinkaiser SKL.

Get to work!

image.php

Let's watch Gurren Lagann on that site.
Mmmm.
Oh okay! Sorry if I'm not supposed to put that here.
Also how do I do the thing I'm not familiar
PM PhantomGaming with your Steam URL to get an invite to the steam group, it's basically a MonHun hangout.

If you want, just give me your steam URL and I can forward it
You only just realized this FUCKING NOW!?

Shin Mazinger Shougeki Z-Hen
New Getter Robo
King of Braves GaoGaiGar + FINAL
Giant Robo The Animation
Mazinkaiser
Mazinkaiser SKL.

Get to work!
In that order? Sure. Adding to the backlog.

Xiraiya

So I ended up subscribed to this Elite Gaming computers email thing because I forget why but I had a good reason even though the name is really on the nose.

So I get an email today from them titled How Abraham Lincoln Would Choose Components for His Gaming Computer...‏

I'm done, that is quite enough for me thank you.

"How do you do ZOE3?"

"How do you top this? Kojima can do it."

WELP this was clearly recorded before last week. If there was ever even remotely a chance that we were gonna get a ZOE3, its certainly dead now.

So I ended up subscribed to this Elite Gaming computers email thing because I forget why but I had a good reason even though the name is really on the nose.

So I get an email today from them titled How Abraham Lincoln Would Choose Components for His Gaming Computer...‏

I'm done, that is quite enough for me thank you.

Honest Abe don't use no iOS, only true Americans use Linux.

IronLich

That SRW style intro is the best

THE BEST

I wanna have a relationship with that intro

You got marshmallow in my peanut butter

IronLich

Mechaweek 2 HAS BEGUN!!

ZOE 2 is one way to start off the Supa Robo week. Though now I'm gonna be EXTRA picky about what games they showcase for this one.

If Woolie doesn't show off or know what Another Century's Episode is, then fuck all this.

He obviously knows, but the A.C.E. series is very much dominated by Real Robots, so if it was going to make an appearance, last week would have been the time.

But then again, they did an Armored Core episode, so can't have too much power.

You know what is lame? Buying a brand new console to play Fifa and GTA.

I just stepped outside my room to see my housemate and a bunch of his friends losing their shit over the lapdance minigame in GTA V.

beinfilms

Guys, I've never actually played ZOE...I should really do that.

Also, I'm finally moved back in to my dorm. I guess I should accept that I have classes tomorrow...

Top Bottom