• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Squishy3

image.php
Someone make the smile go upside down plz.

D:

Oh fuck I have RAW to watch tonight.

Imgur needs moar Besiege and Cities Skylines images and gifs.
Well I mean I figured we could start an hour or so before it unlocks to get away from the Bloodborne discussion that will rocket us into OT17.

It's not the Colonies in general but a specific colony that became the Principality of Zeon who's entire thing was liberating the space colonies from the tyranny of Earth and they follow the ideology that everyone should be in space because then all the kids are going to be born psychic and can understand each other on a deeper level but the problem is

1. As I said before they'll gladly kill off other colonies to further their goals while paradoxically believing that spacenoids are superior. They're basically Space Imperial Japan/Nazi Germany, not a nice combination.

And 2. Nearly all the Psychic space people save a few go crazy and try to kill everyone like Char and when two space psychics did psychically communicate with each other they agreed that no compromise could be had and in fact had strengthened their resolve to kill each other.

Also the Titans go rogue and ally with a Zeon remnant group because YOLO.
Well now I have a good reason to be against these guys. Being against earth instantly puts someone on my shitlist, but them being dickbags makes it easier to dislike them.

Jman014

I got so many good cards for $5! Sitting here sifting through them for an hour really payed off.
That shit is addicting
Well I mean I figured we could start an hour or so before it unlocks to get away from the Bloodborne discussion that will rocket us into OT17.
/pet
sorry
. Cats are awesome
All these blood born hype makes me want it to be disappointing.

I need more salt

I'm totally salty about how people are dicks in WoW when I do my LFRs!
It kinda doesn't...

image.php
\
"It's fine." -Zen, at all times

Neol

I got so many good cards for $5! Sitting here sifting through them for an hour really payed off.

When I used to play Yugioh getting super rare card after buying 1 pack would make me feel so giddy inside. Would literally just stare at the card with an idiotic smile all day.

Emouse

It's not the Colonies in general but a specific colony that became the Principality of Zeon who's entire thing was liberating the space colonies from the tyranny of Earth and they follow the ideology that everyone should be in space because then all the kids are going to be born psychic and can understand each other on a deeper level but the problem is

1. As I said before they'll gladly kill off other colonies to further their goals while paradoxically believing that spacenoids are superior. They're basically Space Imperial Japan/Nazi Germany, not a nice combination.

And 2. Nearly all the Psychic space people save a few go crazy and try to kill everyone like Char and when two space psychics did psychically communicate with each other they agreed that no compromise could be had and in fact had strengthened their resolve to kill each other.

Also the Titans go rogue and ally with a Zeon remnant group because YOLO.

Zeon Deikun had the right idea, the Zabi family just fucked it up all kinds of crazy, that being said what Char attempted in the end with Axis was also completely wrong, there's faults on both sides, tho I see the Zeon side as far worse

I haven't watched Zeta in forever so I'm not 100% on all the details, I'm also way too tired to talk about this more in depth unfortunately, tho hey more Gundam fans in the thread is all good

Thinking about Bloodborne, i'm still curious about that giant spider thing. I wonder what its deal is? I've looked around and haven't found anything.

Good web design?

Honestly hummingbird is more prettier and stylish but that doesn't mean its better if your looking for a more concise and simple layout which MAL achieves.
I think adding shows and the format of MAL is super cluttered and gross to the point of impairing my ability to use it efficiently.
I will never go back to not having the quick menu to just add an episode of a show instead of going three menus deep to do the same thing.

Top Bottom