• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Squishy3

Good web design?

Honestly hummingbird is more prettier and stylish but that doesn't mean its better if your looking for a more concise and simple layout which MAL achieves.
I mean in terms of functionality. MAL functionality is laughable.

The thing at the top that lets you quickly update shows that you're watching is better than MAL alone.

11081390_820064268031577_3677410968406392462_n.jpg

Neol

I think adding shows and the format of MAL is super cluttered and gross to the point of impairing my ability to use it efficiently.
I will never go back to not having the quick menu to just add an episode of a show instead of going three menus deep to do the same thing.

Thinking about it I can definitely see your point. Don't really have to do those tasks since I use Mal Updater which automatically detects the show I'm watching and updates my list accordingly but I can see that as a problem with people who just watch anime online.

Tested the stream setup. Should be good to go for Midnight. Im gonna go lay down and take a nap. Need to be ready for midnight.

Also Banjo Kazooie is awesome and go Fuck yourself :)

sjay1994

Tested the stream setup. Should be good to go for Midnight. Im gonna go lay down and take a nap. Need to be ready for midnight.

Also Banjo Kazooie is awesome and go Fuck yourself :)

Kinda salt my gamestore isn't doing a midnight launch for BB.

And with exams coming up, I probably won't be able to play it much.

Damn.

360pages

I played hundreds of hours of that game...so no.

And 90% of it was me just fucking around having fun.

Well, that's fine and all. But I feel like it was pretty much the little big planet of it's genre. You create stuff sure, but most of the things you do with that stuff is boring.

Top Bottom