• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

The Titans
put Kamilles mom in a space capsule then shoots open the capsule in front of him

The alternative is a group that has used chemical weapons to wipe out the population of a colony, and dropped another colony and when that plan failed tried it again while stating that spacenoids are the superior race.

I'm going to take a nap. I'm going to wake up, turn on my PS4, and be diamond hard later, but right now, I need to rest.

Because there is not going to be a lot of sleeping in my future.

Squishy3

I plan on doing something tonight for all those people who aren't getting Bloodborne due to no PS4/waiting for shipped copies/whatever

Tell RecursiveFraud to stop posting on GAF so he can join us

The alternative is a group that has used chemical weapons to wipe out the population of a colony, and dropped another colony and when that plan failed tried it again while stating that spacenoids are the superior race.
I haven't seen it, but i'm assuming that this is an earth vs space colonies conflict. If it is, fuck the colonies, earth for life. There's never a situation where I won't side with earth.

I plan on doing something tonight for all those people who aren't getting Bloodborne due to no PS4/waiting for shipped copies/whatever

Is it going to be fun?
Are you guys getting Bloodborne digitally or physically?
Digital future baby!

I can't find any European Nightmare Editions, and the American one is so disappointing.

Jman014

Yeah who needs Bloodborne when you have a kitty recording himself playing something.

Rean

Is it going to be fun?

Digital future baby!

I can't find any European Nightmare Editions, and the American one is so disappointing.
Yeah, I'm getting the american CE myself. I wish the Nightmare Edition wasn't Europe only.

All of you who are going to be playing...your waifu does not even love you!

:mad:
image.php

Good thing about Bloodborne for me is that it'll give me a bit of a breather after riding that Armored Core cock super hard with AC3 and Nexus the past couple weeks, plus finishing my LP of Project Phantasma.

I find it hilarious my CS Teacher in this course has us print off our programs and homeworks. I've never printed so many pages for a class. 15 page programs.

He grades them on paper though, it's kinda badass.

I haven't seen it, but i'm assuming that this is an earth vs space colonies conflict. If it is, fuck the colonies, earth for life. There's never a situation where I won't side with earth.

It's not the Colonies in general but a specific colony that became the Principality of Zeon who's entire thing was liberating the space colonies from the tyranny of Earth and they follow the ideology that everyone should be in space because then all the kids are going to be born psychic and can understand each other on a deeper level but the problem is

1. As I said before they'll gladly kill off other colonies to further their goals while paradoxically believing that spacenoids are superior. They're basically Space Imperial Japan/Nazi Germany, not a nice combination.

And 2. Nearly all the Psychic space people save a few go crazy and try to kill everyone like Char and when two space psychics did psychically communicate with each other they agreed that no compromise could be had and in fact had strengthened their resolve to kill each other.

Also the Titans go rogue and ally with a Zeon remnant group because YOLO.

Squishy3

Is it going to be fun?

Digital future baby!

Yeah who needs Bloodborne when you have a kitty recording himself playing something.
Not streaming, fuck PS3 having HDCP for games.

I'm up for it. What is it?

Physical. I'm not much of a digital guy.
That Korean revenge movie I was talking about. No, it's not Oldboy.

Jman014

Top Bottom