• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Terminator-My-Penis-is-3-inches_o_92580.webp

Skrams

I'm trying out the Project f demo. Wow this background shit is distracting

I guess when you first play the games it might be, but I get over it really quickly. Sometimes I'll catch myself going what the fuck is this song about even, but that's mostly during downtime. Only on first times through songs did I ever question it really.

Shackzam

Had to stop playing bloodborne to do homework,
but I only died three times and I beat the first boss. He was pretty easy after I figured out to just stick behind him during the first fight.

I guess when you first play the games it might be, but I get over it really quickly. Sometimes I'll catch myself going what the fuck is this song about even, but that's mostly during downtime. Only on first times through songs did I ever question it really.
Yeah 3 easy and 2 normal songs later and I can focus on the notes
Not sure if it's in the demo, but you can recalibrate timing if you go into options. Considering you're on a Vita though, shouldn't need to compensate for display lag, should be fine.
Yeah none of that here, just play and go. It's probably just me anyways

Skrams

Had to stop playing bloodborne to do homework,
but I only died three times and I beat the first boss. He was pretty easy after I figured out to just stick behind him during the first fight.

Did you use a lot of healing? I died two or three times and ate through my healing items on the first few attempts. It's really weird because health pots aren't as easy to farm as grass in Demon's, but I keep getting them so I just keep eating them during boss battles. It's really weird. I ran out pretty hard after two attempts against Cleric so I went and did other shit to get some more. Eventually came back and rekt him, but it's still weird.

Also bought the
hammer, but I'm too weak to use it. Need 6 more strength because I just pumped Vit and End like a dummy. Also don't know what to do with this brooch. Too scared to use it.

Also wow, maybe I blanked out while they said it, but this Mechaweek video is exactly what it should be.

Shackzam

Did you use a lot of healing? I died two or three times and ate through my healing items on the first few attempts. It's really weird because health pots aren't as easy to farm as grass in Demon's, but I keep getting them so I just keep eating them during boss battles. It's really weird. I ran out pretty hard after two attempts against Cleric so I went and did other shit to get some more. Eventually came back and rekt him, but it's still weird.

Also bought the
hammer, but I'm too weak to use it. Need 6 more strength because I just pumped Vit and End like a dummy. Also don't know what to do with this brooch. Too scared to use it.

Also wow, maybe I blanked out while they said it, but this Mechaweek video is exactly what it should be.

I used more then usual against the boss, but I never ran out. I haven't ran out yet. Still play patient against monsters because your dash is godlike. Once I got behind him, he became okay to deal with. I'm glad I know that you need some strength for the hammer. I'll try that out next time. What does the stuff that takes away your health do?

Top Bottom