• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Here is success, you want it done you? (I tried)

It is, but you need to do it to get the fancy piece of paper to tell people you're good at something.
giphy.gif
It's not I just have no energy right now

Weapon Regeneration
The ability to reconstruct and repair one's weapons
User can repair their broken weapon via Elemental Transmutation, Magic, Physical Restoration or by simply transmitting their life force particles (magical or spiritual) into a part of the weapon via Weapon Infusion.

Yay. Apparently I can fire infinite bullets though so that is all right

Shackzam

16 Strength if you care. I have no idea what item you're talking about that takes away health. You can press up on the dpad to sacrifice life for 5 bullets, but that's all I know.

Also oh god I found a gun that is oh my god my penis can't be harder. I told Banana about it and we're just slapping each others dicks now.

That's the item. What gun are you talking about. I found a repeating pistol, but I haven't used it yet.

]Yeah, when you have a bad time against a boss that can suck. I ran out against the first boss after two attempts so I just did other things and killed a lot of basic enemies while not relying on them at all to stock back up. I'm fine now after wandering around a lot.

Yeah, probably gonna do the same. Feel like my damage output is way too low to be taking on that boss anyway. Only doing 30s to something that probably has 2000+

Xiraiya

So you devour the gods and then...?
What, release godly fart gas into the world?
Ok so we have to actually restrain the god but once we get him down you can eat him? I'm more of a maintenance guy, I guess I can't comment
I don't know if it's more convenient than that or what, I guess in theory I'd just absorb them and their power, so then it becomes mine, but that alone doesn't kill them.
Though I think the first thing I would want to work on is a way to kill them completely once they're absorbed, so that they truly become apart of me and then I don't have to waste strength keeping them in check or anything.

Ok so we have to actually restrain the god but once we get him down you can eat him? I'm more of a maintenance guy, I guess I can't comment

Is it like how Majin Buu devours people for their powers?

I don't know if it's more convenient than that or what, I guess in theory I'd just absorb them and their power, so then it becomes mine.
Though I think the first thing I would want to work on is a way to kill them completely once they're absorbed, so that they truly become apart of me and then I don't have to waste strength keeping them in check or anything.

So it's basically you're Syler the God killer.

Top Bottom