• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Pat says the BB recording went amazing. INB4 everyone starts shitting on them for stuff they don't know about that gets found out in between today and monday anyways

Shackzam

Can't forward dash or back dash for shit using the joystick and I make so many errors using the D pad for motions. I have a stick but I got it for like £30 which apparently isn't worth using.

What motions are you specifically messing up? If you feel more comfortable using the joystick then try using the stick to see how it feels.

What motions are you specifically messing up? If you feel more comfortable using the joystick then try using the stick to see how it feels.
Short answer, all of them. I think I'm just getting the timing wrong or I'm doing it too quickly, the DP motion sometimes comes out as a QCF.

I mean, it comes down to whatever you're most comfortable with. But generally pad players stick to using the d-pad.
I'll probably try to stick to D-pad for now on and get used to it. I need to break out of the habit.

Xiraiya

tumblr_nloydhhhhp1s888nyo1_500.png

Yet you struggle putting quarters in it without spilling.

Hilariously mean post I saw on Tumblr.

Skrams

I used more then usual against the boss, but I never ran out. I haven't ran out yet. Still play patient against monsters because your dash is godlike. Once I got behind him, he became okay to deal with. I'm glad I know that you need some strength for the hammer. I'll try that out next time. What does the stuff that takes away your health do?
16 Strength if you care. I have no idea what item you're talking about that takes away health. You can press up on the dpad to sacrifice life for 5 bullets, but that's all I know.

Also oh god I found a gun that is oh my god my penis can't be harder. I told Banana about it and we're just slapping each others dicks now.

The fact that you have to keep grinding blood vials in BB when you keep dying to a boss makes me miss Estus Flasks so much.

Yeah, when you have a bad time against a boss that can suck. I ran out against the first boss after two attempts so I just did other things and killed a lot of basic enemies while not relying on them at all to stock back up. I'm fine now after wandering around a lot.

Top Bottom