• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Every time you stop something from happening, that's a negative. That's a new monster. You either spend the rest of the universe dominating shit and creating new shit you have to then dominate, or you quit it.

I just dominate your power and stop it. Stops working. Done deal.

Bitch please....

Those limitations 1. Don't contradict anything I've said. And 2. Are dependent on the person. Don't underestimate my ability to dominate. I domination incarnate. Omnipotence? Just who the hell do you think I am?'

I dominate everything you create. I dominated logic, so there's nothing left for you to ignore. I dominate the concept of existence. There's nothing for you to manipulate. I have dominated all. All of all. I sit atop possibility as the one true king.

You shall love me and despair.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Command
If you had this power, sure. Unfortunately, as it stands, anyone with the ability to give themselves superpowers can get their own domination, and anything you don't dominate first is then undominatable for you.

I only just now actually read your power.

Da bess <3

I also have a huge thing for Alyson Hannigan.

new-Alyson-Hannigan-photos.jpg

sjay1994

Those limitations 1. Don't contradict anything I've said. And 2. Are dependent on the person. Don't underestimate my ability to dominate. I domination incarnate. Omnipotence? Just who the hell do you think I am?'

An insignificant speck of dust who thinks he is a demi god. He isn't.

I could erase your existence right now if I felt like it. I won't because you amuse me.

impose domination on objects or people.
Aaron, your power is cool as hell, but it's not exactly universe control type shit. sjay is way more powerful than you. But hey, you can always reroll.

I honestly dont have a celeb crush cause at one point they always change their look and it makes them not attractive to me, like Emma Watson who was like...super hot with her long flowing hair....then she cut it...

impose domination on objects or people.
Aaron, your power is cool as hell, but it's not exactly universe control type shit. sjay is way more powerful than you. But hey, you can always reroll.

You just have to have a more vague acceptance of what constitutes an object or person. It's all about perspective that allows me to bullshit all!

Sometimes I wasn't even in his hand when he grabbed me. I was just mid air next to his hand.

I got stuck in a pillar with no way out randomly when I was running back to the second bonfire. I had to give up 800 souls to warp back. It doesn't matter much now, but it hurt then.

And now I'm grinding because I want to buy an item and I also want to get my strength up. I should probably just play the video game instead.

What an amazing jogo.

I uploaded the video to of the glitch to Youtube. BloodBorne 1st boss spoilers

beinfilms

Alyson Hannigan I imagine is what Selphie was like in FF8, just bubbly and infectious and a real sweetheart.

The haircut also kind of reinforces that thought :3

She's seemed like the nicest person on the planet in literally everything I've ever seen her in. That's a big plus for me.

beinfilms

3D waifus? PG's choice is respectable, but it's all about Aubrey Plaza
if we're not going purely on looks

I'd probably rank her around #3, with Ellen Page.

Is the fact that I'm forming an actual list getting a little creepy?

No. Wait. I just remembered where I am. I'm not creepy! (not relatively, anyway!)

^ Ellen Page is into girls. The 3D waifu wars lost a casualty that day, but she gained a whole new fanbase.

3D waifus? PG's choice is respectable, but it's all about Aubrey Plaza
if we're not going purely on looks

Aubrey is totally a girl I'd want to date. I love her deadpan deliveries. It'd blend well with my cynical sarcastic personality.

Shackzam

I'd probably rank her around #3, with Ellen Page.

Is the fact that I'm forming an actual list getting a little creepy?

No. Wait. I just remembered where I am. I'm not creepy! (not relatively, anyway!)

It only gets creepy when you make a scrap book out of them from when they were young to now.

Getting a better hang of staggering enemies with the gun, now. Timing is still tight, but it's sure as hell more preferable than Dark Souls' wide as fuck parry window.

Top Bottom