• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Rizzi

Oh fuck me, Pillars of Eternity is out tomorrow.
hqdefault.jpg

Zenfalcia

I'm actually impressed by Bloodborne in regards of difficulty. This game knows how to bring it.

Gotta watch out for them command grabs tho. Them 720s are no joke.
Git gud at dodging.
Vi, that's her name. Tho I don't think she kisses chicks to get her arm things.
She doesn't. She just has giant gloves.
You're the only one who understands :')
There are a few that are attractive tho.

Nice picks (of the ones I've played, anyway.)

I'm still waiting to be accepted, personally...

Thanks. I got my invite like 24 hours after I applied. Shouldn't take too long for you.
Link to the past is best zelda
also the only one ive ever played ;~;

Link to the Past and Link Between Worlds are the only Zelda games I've beaten.
I guess I can link my top 9

Its pretty awful.

I haven't played a single game in your list.

Edit: Well, I played TWEWY, but I never finished it.

360pages

I find it absurd that both bad guys and good guys in DBZ limit their power.
Fucking Cell had the power to destroy an entire Solar system with a single attack, like how? It's awesome, but you think the fights would move on a bigger scale...

Fucking Cell had the power to destroy an entire Solar system with a single attack, like how? It's awesome, but you think the fights would move on a bigger scale...

Power scaling being fucked up in DBZ?

Color me surprised.

Welcome to DBZ. It's fucking stupid absurd. Gurren Lagann introduces the power to destroy the universe, the heroes FUCKING USE IT.

I saw those two ogre things and I NOPED the hell out of there and fought the first boss. You could feel the build up when walking down the bridge.

I saw the single one and noped OFF the bridge right then and there and ended up opening some paths around it, leading me away from the boss

Dude, power in dbz is fucked. Like since my character in xenoverse can go toe to toe with the greatest fighters in the universe in their prime, isn't she the most powerful person in all of the dragonball universe?

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

The World Ends With You.

Dragon Quest 8.

Mario World.

Fire Emblem 7.

Snake Eater.

Final Fantasy 7. PSX.
Y'know, I recognize that it's not the best one. I recognize that it's overrated. I recognize that it was the beginning of the end of Final Fantasy. But fuck that, this game is too big a part of my life and Cloud is husbando #1 forever fuck you!

Majora's Mask. N64.
Best Zelda. Best Zelda. No questions. Best Zelda.

Persona 4. PS2.
It came at a very personal and important time in my life. I don't care about the combat, but the characters are some of my favorite of anything ever and it's just magical. It's the only game that has ever come close to #1.

Resident Evil. PSX.
It's just the greatest game ever made. Plain and simple. I love literally every single thing about this game and have played it hundreds of times. I've played it pretty much every way imaginable and I still get enjoyment out of it every single time I play through it.

One game per franchise, otherwise it would mostly be Resident Evil and Final Fantasy.

JackPackage200's Hype Top 20 Games of All time.

Order was not considered except for all time favorite is first.

Shadow of the Colossus (PS2, PS3) ---->GOAT
Super Smash Bros Melee (GCN)
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GCN, Wii U)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN, Wii)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, 3DS)
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (GBC)
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GCN)
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3)
Halo CE (Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbone)
Dark Souls (PS3, Xbox 360, PC)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence (PS3, Xbox 360, PC)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2, PS3, Xbox 360)
Paper Mario: TTYD (GCN)
Persona 4 (PS2, Vita)
Soul Calibur 2 (PS2, GCN, Xbox)
Chrono Trigger (SNES, PS1, DS)
Pokemon HS/SS (DS)
Resident Evil 4 (GCN, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC)
Star Wars KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords (Xbox, PC)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1, Xbox 360)

Gen 6 is best Console gen

360pages

Welcome to DBZ. It's fucking stupid absurd. Gurren Lagann introduces the power to destroy the universe, the heroes FUCKING USE IT.

Well, that and the Z fighters legit have to worry about collateral. They can't go around blowing up planets and killing people even with the Dragon Balls. Buu shows what happens when bad guys don't care about that stuff.

Top Bottom