• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Y'all motherfuckers with your omnipotence and shit, I make you my bitch. I dominate all of reality. I am the end. I am king. You think you're God? You're nothing but my bottom fuck pig.

I AM THE GREATEST.

Jman014

u5lrIPi.gif

u5lrIPi.gif

Randy42

Hey everyone, I've been gone for 500 years.

YO THEY ACTUALLY DECIDED TO DO AN SRW SHOWCASE OH MAN

What'd people here think of it?

They exampled one attack from Aquarion and it wasn't Mugen Punch. Woolie dropped the ball on this one series he basically never watched.

Pretty good otherwise tho you can tell woolie loves mecha from the 80s or so more than any other time period outside of TTGL

Ilvocare

All these SRW attack animations, so good.

Woolie knows what's up with Super Robots. And he really needs to watch Macross Frontier.

The super robot wars video just reminds me how much I love Gurren Lagann.

God there's no way I'd be able to watch so much mecha. Like fuck I hated mecha until VERY recently. It is with no small exaggeration that I can say SRW OG made me realize mecha were cool, because before that I thought they were super dumb and lame.

sjay1994

Y'all motherfuckers with your omnipotence and shit, I make you my bitch. I dominate all of reality. I am the end. I am king. You think you're God? You're nothing but my bottom fuck pig.

I AM THE GREATEST.

Bitch plz, I can literally kick logic to the curb and do the impossible.

God there's no way I'd be able to watch so much mecha. Like fuck I hated mecha until VERY recently. It is with no small exaggeration that I can say SRW OG made me realize mecha were cool, because before that I thought they were super dumb and lame.

How can you think anything that looks like this could ever be anything but the coolest thing in the world?

WJe31Dr.gif

Too bad the series it's from is goddamn terrible.

Laputa_94

Yeah the only ones I recognized were the early Gundam and Gainax mechs. These recent videos have made me interested in stuff like Mazinger though, all the anime I have watched from the 70's I liked so I should give it a shot.

Randy42

How can you think anything that looks like this could ever be anything but the coolest thing in the world?

WJe31Dr.gif

Too bad the series it's from is goddamn terrible.

Maybe he just can't handle someone who can dazzle that hard

No its an amazing mecha and youre terrible if you think otherwise

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!

!989 is the number another summer.
Sound of the funky drummer.
Music hittin your heart cuz I know you got soul
Brothers and sisters!
Listen if youre missin yall
Swingin while Im singin
Givin whatcha gettin
Knowin what I know and
While the black bands sweatin