• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Your powers literally can't work on me. I can ignore everything and do anything.

Psh, I just dominate that aspect of your power before you can use it. I dominate everything.

Yo aaron its been awhile, did you ever read biscuit hammer after that convo like a month ago?

Forgot all about it in my hustle and bustle of moving. I'll probably start it in a few days since I'm preparing to just read shit for a good week.

Maybe he just can't handle someone who can dazzle that hard

No its an amazing mecha and youre terrible if you think otherwise

The mech itself is fucking awesome and so is all of the action, but every single thing surrounding it is goddamn unbearable.

beinfilms

No way man it's all about being a nonbender if you aren't the Avatar.

Yeah! They're the best kind of benders!

The saddest moment is when the glorious Phoenix King was defeated by some tattooed kid! (I don't think that needs spoilers, right? I mean, it's like 7 years old.)

Jman014

I'm playing Heroes of the Storm right now to try out Sylvanas and man am I glad when games have animated portraits.

Yeah! They're the best kind of benders!

The saddest moment is when the glorious Phoenix King was defeated by some tattooed kid! (I don't think that needs spoilers, right? I mean, it's like 7 years old.)
Yeah fuck that kid and his blue arrow tattoos.

Randy42

Forgot all about it in my hustle and bustle of moving. I'll probably start it in a few days since I'm preparing to just read shit for a good week.

The mech itself is fucking awesome and so is all of the action, but every single thing surrounding it is goddamn unbearable.

A) Nice
B) Nah the show is great. Music is great. Backgrounds and overall Mech designs are great. Characters are mostly great with a few eh ones. Weirdness is great. Tho I think ep 4 or something I didn't really like much. Really if it has any faults its that the main girl is prob the most boring one

sjay1994

Psh, I just dominate that aspect of your power before you can use it. I dominate everything.

Your power doesn't work on me. I can outright ignore the logic of your power and act against you. You are nothing but a speck of dust compared to me. Insignificant.

mP45Xz.gif

A) Nice
B) Nah the show is great. Music is great. Backgrounds and overall Mech designs are great. Characters are mostly great with a few eh ones. Weirdness is great. Tho I think ep 4 or something I didn't really like much. Really if it has any faults its that the main girl is prob the most boring one

I loved everything except the school part. The problem being that the school shit had next to nothing to do with the rad mech shit. It's almost like they threw two different shows together and had to write it in such a way to make it work.

beinfilms

Yeah fuck that kid and his blue arrow tattoos.

We were going to bring peace civilization to the Earth Kingdom and the Water Tribes, but no, he comes in with his little friends, including the insolent, traitorous son of the Phoenix King, and does some power removal bullshit.

Your power doesn't work on me. I can outright ignore the logic of your power and act against you. You are nothing but a speck of dust compared to me. Insignificant.

I dominate the part of your power that lets you disobey logic. I also dominate logic and anti-logic. Anything working within those are dominated.

It ain't Scopedog that's awesome, Woolie, it's Chirico Cuvie.

The pilot is what matters, the mech is expendable. But that's what makes VOTOMS fucking rad.

More real than Gundam.

sjay1994

I dominate the part of your power that lets you disobey logic. I also dominate logic and anti-logic. Anything working within those are dominated.

I can ignore the logic of your domination hence making your power useless. I can create new paradox's and universes just by thinking about them. I can turn the universe into nothingness, I can take away your power and give it to a squirrel if I felt like it

I can ignore the logic of your domination hence making your power useless. I can create new paradox's and universes just by thinking about them. I can turn the universe into nothingness, I can take away your power and give it to a squirrel if I felt like it
Wait im confused, whats your power? Is it Made in Heaven?

Skrams

BB
The Cleric Beast glitched me out when he got me with his grab. He put me up on top of a statue and I couldn't get down

I got stuck in a pillar with no way out randomly when I was running back to the second bonfire. I had to give up 800 souls to warp back. It doesn't matter much now, but it hurt then.

And now I'm grinding because I want to buy an item and I also want to get my strength up. I should probably just play the video game instead.

I dominate everything you create. I dominated logic, so there's nothing left for you to ignore. I dominate the concept of existence. There's nothing for you to manipulate. I have dominated all. All of all. I sit atop possibility as the one true king.

You shall love me and despair.

Y'all motherfuckers with your omnipotence and shit, I make you my bitch. I dominate all of reality. I am the end. I am king. You think you're God? You're nothing but my bottom fuck pig.

I AM THE GREATEST.

Yeah. Until I use my power. At which point you either Dominate yourself, which seems sort of impossible, or you're killed by the negative feelings of all the minds you've taken as your own.

Jman014

I dominate everything you create. I dominated logic, so there's nothing left for you to ignore. I dominate the concept of existence. There's nothing for you to manipulate. I have dominated all. All of all. I sit atop possibility as the one true king.

You're turning into R Truth
tumblr_nkm46acMP01swlf6ho1_500.gif

Remember when Magneto was on RAW?
anigif_enhanced-9035-1398870055-6.gif

sjay1994

Bitch please....

Look at the images of our powers.

Yours

Generic anime girl *fitting*

Not to mention you have limitations

-Cannot use objects or persons belonging to another Domination user.
-Users can only use persons or objects who already exist and cannot create them.
-Depending on the capabilities of the user, he must be within a certain range of the object/person to activate/maintain domination.

Mine

Emaculate canvas showing space and time bending to my will, representing infinite possiblities

Not to mention I have no limitations

Top Bottom