• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

OFFICIALLY ON SPRING BREAK AND NO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING BACK ON FRIDAY BUT WE'RE NOT EYYYYYYYYYY

What's going on

What's going on

xgqfATC.gif

Not much

I heard she's absurdly popular and well received despite being really new.

Because she looks super radical. Her design is crazy good, and it looks modern, but stil withstanding the mystique of being a super hero.

Unlike the Modern day Babs or Superman.

She probably has a top five Spider-man costume, and that's saying a lot, because Spider-man has a tone of great costumes.

Zenfalcia

It's fine

Are you still up from last night? Did you went to sleep at all?
It is fine.

I slept early and woke up early.
To update on my shitty group project story ( who even cares?)

One of the girls dared to tell me that she won't finish in time. On top of that she said we have to tell our teacher to give us more time ( we had like a month to do this) and the excuse she wants to use is because I (that being me) was sick.
what an amazing group.
Came in the mail! Wooooo!
conglaturations.
Ok, so it looks like the reason they want you to be in the same room is that only the judge has the black card on their screen.

So as long as we have some way to communicate the prompt, we can still play.
There's other "versions" of cardsagainsthumanity that doesn't involve being in the same room or what not. I'll see if i can find it again. Maybe after class though.

I would rather it not be on a handheld. Granted thats the only way they can make money on it in Japan.

I would probably be more willing to drop money on a console version. Sadly Capcom probably does not see that as profitable
Exact same position.

At this point, I'm more likely to try getting into Toukiden since the new version is coming to PS4, but that still won't be for a while because of Bloodborne (and possibly DS2 Scholar of the First Sin shortly afterward)

Someone give me the skinny on how Nintendo is doing financially, have they released a quarterly report lately?
They are doing fine. They can't afford another Wii U disaster, without making concessions to how they do things. The 3ds sales have been good enough to keep them stable.

2016 is going to be an interesting year for Nintendo.
Goddamn comic books.
Comics are super easy to follow. Just read events, and follow a series that interests you.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Honestly, I was always skeptical about how rewards worked because it was never clear how many items you received via capture vs. carve, since the results screen doesn't make this obvious. This post lays it out nicely, and it all makes sense given the percentages.

I wonder if it's worth getting some Fate gear. It reminds me of hunting for Magic Find gear during the Diablo II days.

Can we not
Exact same position.

At this point, I'm more likely to try getting into Toukiden since the new version is coming to PS4,

I really hope that game becomes a surprise hit.

I would like to try the hunting genre but not a fan of handhelds since I have large fingers.

I wouldn't have been bitching if there had been a Wii U port.

Following them isn't the issue I have.

Translation: Its not animu enough

Shackzam

One of them kills people he doesn't deem to have a poetic soul. It's the best thing about comic books after everything to do with Doctor Doom.

Friend and I spent a couple hours reading bits of his wiki page back and forth.
Yo, you know about the Luke cage incident with doctor doom?

Top Bottom