• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Over my dead body.

fc,550x550,navy.u1.jpg
That can be arranged

Got it off the quest end rewards, maybe? I don't think i saw his head break.

Well whatever. Full Jaggi set obtained.

Now to try that stupid fucking bird again.

Got it off the quest end rewards, maybe? I don't think i saw his head break.
Well whatever. Full Jaggi set obtained.
Now to try that stupid fucking bird again.

If you can trade for Azurus pelts from Wycon, you can try and collect king's frills to make Stun+2 jewels to slot into your armor to negate stun completely. Though you'd also need to be able to find Sunspire jewels

Only took an herb's worth of damage in the first round, got the Wyvern Tear.

That combo tutorial video for the charge blade was fucking amazing. I'm tempted to go for the kill considering how well that went.

So I looked at two new crime scenes today.
One was a guy who killed himself with a chainsaw
The other was a lady who died in a gasoline fire.

Oberon

Banned
To update on my shitty group project story ( who even cares?)

One of the girls dared to tell me that she won't finish in time. On top of that she said we have to tell our teacher to give us more time ( we had like a month to do this) and the excuse she wants to use is because I (that being me) was sick.

One of the girls dared to tell me that she won't finish in time. On top of that she said we have to tell our teacher to give us more time ( we had like a month to do this) and the excuse she wants to use is because I (that being me) was sick.

Why I would never do group projects in school.

croten

Beaches and Shores

Man that's bullshit. Group projects are the worst.

I really hate my group project right now...

beinfilms

Group mates causing issues, then blaming it on other people? Yep, sounds like a group project to me!
That really sucks, though.

Throw that deadweight under the bus. Then she can be an active and helpful contributor to doctorblurg's classwork

You know what to do Oberon… and I wouldn't judge you for it.

mrmyhthef

Yeah... I get the feeling that excuse isn't going to go over well.

Man fuck group projects.

Guys, I've discovered something that has the potential to be truly amazing:

http://www.cardsagainstoriginality.com/

We doing this?

beinfilms

Shit, I just realized that it says you still all need to be in the same room. I'll look into this some more, but that's not encouraging.

Top Bottom