• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Shackzam

The one with the money? I fucking love everything about that.

Comics need to pretty much be Doctor Doom, Foolkiller, Luke Cage and Iron Fist all getting into shenanigans. Then I might care.
"Where's my money" *bitch slaps*. I love Iron Fists stupid hype shit, he just punches everything into oblivion.

The one with the money? I fucking love everything about that.

Comics need to pretty much be Doctor Doom, Foolkiller, Luke Cage and Iron Fist all getting into shenanigans. Then I might care.

Heroes for Hire is great, I'm really looking forward to the Netflix shows.

I would recommend the Immortal Iron Fist run to anyone who likes the character, it may be hard to find now though. It took me a couple years to find the 5th collection of it.

One of them kills people he doesn't deem to have a poetic soul. It's the best thing about comic books after everything to do with Doctor Doom.

Friend and I spent a couple hours reading bits of his wiki page back and forth.
I think that's Kurt's motif. Foolkiller hasn't been in a comic in years.
Wait... there is an M-Rated Final Fantasy coming out?

I suppose thats a new direction for the series.

And hopefully no Lightning

Yeah, Type-0's opening is brutal.

I think that's Kurt's motif. Foolkiller hasn't been in a comic in years.

As a writing exercise I like to rewrite comics in ways that I would like to see, if by whatever odd chance I get to write for Marvel in any capacity, Foolkiller will be the one and only thing I will do. He needs his time to shine.

Sounds like you need to get more issues

9kDliFW.gif

Shackzam

As a writing exercise I like to rewrite comics in ways that I would like to see, if by whatever odd chance I get to write for Marvel in any capacity, Foolkiller will be the one and only thing I will do. He needs his time to shine.
Why not bring the amazing villain by Rob liefield Forearm back.
I hate Rob

Oh fuck, the Liam just got a bombass mecha game localized:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=155815408#post155815408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfaSUJCpsag

Give Arc System Works all your energy to make it Liam TV compatible.
Damn that looks fun. I'll def get it after I get a Vita.
Game looks really fun.

I hope it does well. Sorry Liam
I will still say we didn't need a HD console port of that game. It was made for handhelds. At least give it back multiplayer damnit.

Shackzam

No clue who that is.
He's a shitty artist that got lucky with a rip off parody character (deadpool) and now he thinks he's the shit. Look up some of his art it's horrendous. Someone made a top 50 list of his worst art. He also talks shit to other comic book writers and artist, dudes an asshole.

The best thing Liefield did is Deadpool, and people have slowly but surely been killing anything remotely enjoyable about him

I've never liked Deadpool. Mainly because people think he's the type of thing I find funny, so they constantly throw him at me, then my first real exposure to him was Ryan Reynolds. Then when I found out more about him I just found him to be kind of annoying.

Zenfalcia

I was going to find some more of his stellar art but I found this and thought it would serve the same purpose.
876500-dem10.jpg
Amazing.
image.php

Come on Fran, a hand transplant should be easy as fuck for you.
I have to find someone else's hands to take. Having bigger hands is harder to do precise surgery!
Apparently every store in my city is sold out on monster hunter so I have to download it.
The need for crack is real.

Shackzam

voB9Jyw.gif

The art though... It's kind of just gross looking.
My one comic book artist friend saw him at a booth at a con and he went up there and told him "You might need this" and he dropped a how to draw book on the table and left. Rob was fucking pissed and started yellingat people at the booth.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Apparently every store in my city is sold out on monster hunter so I have to download it.
Like a monster.
Oh god, that Bloodborne launch trailer...

side stepping just got one upped by motherfucking shadow steps. I NEED THIS!!
Shadow steps are super fucking good.

FUCK I want a PS4 so bad... But I can't afford one til late March.

voB9Jyw.gif

The art though... It's kind of just gross looking.
Thats cuz it's real, man.

Went to the Burger King with friends, that was the worst decision ever. Somehow we all left that place depressed as hell, everything about that place is just depressing.

I've never liked Deadpool. Mainly because people think he's the type of thing I find funny, so they constantly throw him at me, then my first real exposure to him was Ryan Reynolds. Then when I found out more about him I just found him to be kind of annoying.

Deadpool as the anti-hero is nowhere near as fun to read as the villain. Especially when he kills the Marvel universe

How's my favorite community of SBFP fans on NeoGAF doing?

Doing good, got my results from my final back and I did pretty good on it. I'm celebrating with some Star Ocean 4. This game was done a huge disservice by not originally coming with the Japanese audio track, it is so much better.

How are you?

My one comic book artist friend saw him at a booth at a con and he went up there and told him "You might need this" and he dropped a how to draw book on the table and left. Rob was fucking pissed and started yellingat people at the booth.

That's amazing. I know next to nothing of his work but fuck that guy.

Thats cuz it's real, man.

2l4n23i.gif

How's my favorite community of SBFP fans on NeoGAF doing?

Catching up on shit, just took out my frozen pizza. And Digiorno went back to their new recipe because their original one sucked shit.

Top Bottom