• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Oberon

Banned

Man that's bullshit. Group projects are the worst.

I really hate my group project right now...

Do tell

Group project are they best way to hate people you previously liked

Came in the mail! Wooooo!

post an upskirt
jk

You know what to do Oberon… and I wouldn't judge you for it.

Let's see first if she actually manage to finish or not.

beinfilms

Ok, so it looks like the reason they want you to be in the same room is that only the judge has the black card on their screen.

So as long as we have some way to communicate the prompt, we can still play.

dang, i hope she can handle it then

If she doesn't like it, then I got two words for her.
l9Cy8VB.gif

That's the way to go, always be yourself aaronnnnnn

I've told this before, I showed hentai to this woman I went home with once and she just plain didn't give a shit about how weird it was. She wanted the dick.

If people can't handle figures, then they might have some growing up to do.

Well, I just finished setting up my Digimon shelf that's just a tribute to the first three seasons. So... That might be a little weird.

I've told this before, I showed hentai to this woman I went home with once and she just plain didn't give a shit about how weird it was. She wanted the dick.

Well, I just finished setting up my Digimon shelf that's just a tribute to the first three seasons. So... That might be a little weird.

Well a stamper esque guy like yourself has no trouble gettin the ladies no matter how odd you may be to some

Do tell

Group project are they best way to hate people you previously liked
Prof. gives us assignments that are timed for like 10-20 min and have to work together, but we barely know eachother and have hard time working together in our group of 8-10. I guess sooner or later we will stop tripping over our feet.

Its even worse for people you don't know.

Let's see first if she actually manage to finish or not.

Beat her ahead to the teacher and talk to the teacher, just so that you're covered.

Waiting for someone to do work that they're responsible for until the last minute is how people get fired from management jobs.

All that matters is the job gets done.

Nah, I prefer flying solo.

That is until I start doing video LPs and need a co commentator for that.
I can be the unfunny nonhype man that drops obscure music references that you don't nee, nor want.
You really shouldn't. Not only does it barely work, the commands essentially amount to a basic button press. It's about as good as budget Wii motion controls.
...Well, least it was free...

Squishy3

You really shouldn't. Not only does it barely work, the commands essentially amount to a basic button press. It's about as good as budget Wii motion controls.
Don't you use a standing microphone to record and thus you'd also be using that for the game? The game specifically recommends a headset, so that would be why it's finicky.

I use a microphone that sits on top of my monitor and the game was inconsistent for me as well.

Don't you use a standing microphone to record and thus you'd also be using that for the game? The game specifically recommends a headset, so that would be why it's finicky.

I use a microphone that sits on top of my monitor and the game was inconsistent for me as well.

We're using a headset that's set between us and we're leaning in to simulate it being on our heads. We also did tests beforehand where we were wearing it and it barely worked then as well.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Checking in from the convention, which actually doesn't start until tomorrow. Already spotted a few MMPR actors, Jake Lloyd, and super old Walter Koenig. Also tired as hell.

Top Bottom