• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Todd MacFarlane.

It's not ALL bad.

sawe1.jpg

It's all bad

Can we all agree Halo 3: ODST is an outstanding FPS?
It tried to have a story, and it was... Ok? It built up decent atmosphere in the opening stages, but me playing it on a 10" CRT back in the day and still being blind with the flashlight mode hurt my ability to play it. It was really dark.

Also mechanically all it did was Firefight, which is ok, but Reach did it better.

I preordered ODST though, because I loved Halo and I got a 360 controller.

Shackzam

I forgot to mention that yesterday night I went to go see one of my favorite comedians bo burnham. Which was amazing since he presents most of his show like a small concert and had excellent showmanship. His comedy isn't for everybody, but that comes with what you think is funny.

I forgot to mention that yesterday night I went to go see one of my favorite comedians bo burnham. Which was amazing since he presents most of his show like a small concert and had excellent showmanship. His comedy isn't for everybody, but that comes with what you think is funny.

Cool. I've not really seen much of him, the jokes I've seen seem pretty funny, but I'm not a huge fan of the musical comedian.

It's Capcpom just slapping some concept art in an awful gradient.

So you gonna go for DMC1 then 3 or go straight to the best game ever made?
I think I'm going 1>2>3>4(PC)

I'm going to at least give 2 a try and see how it goes. I'll probably take a break somewhere between 2 and 3 though, I don't want to burn myself out.
Are there even any collection games that have good boxart?
Metroid Prime Trilogy has a decent one IMO.

I think I'm going 1>2>3>4(PC)

I'm going to at least give 2 a try and see how it goes. I'll probably take a break somewhere between 2 and 3 though, I don't want to burn myself out.
Ok... Just... DMC3 though...

DMC1 is a good game but can be frustrating. DMC2 you can play for an hour and decide it's garbage. Part of me is twitching and wants you to just play 3, but whatever you'll do it eventually.

Top Bottom