• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I want Spiderman to be like, a luchador or something. All of his moves are just highflying wrestling moves.

Imagine a Spider-Izuna Drop from the top of a skycraper or Kingpin getting a piledriver.

croten

I'm not a digital adopter, so I wasn't aware that 45 minutes is relatively speedy.

Of course internet speeds vary.

Whut?

Is this bad opinion day?

Please clarify.

My internet sucks ass. 45 mins would be average for a game like MH4 I'd say.

He hates Xenogears. It's baffling

Whut?

Is this bad opinion day?

Please clarify.
image.php

I suppose.
It's comic book day, so apparently yes.
image.php

Lolwut. Oh yeah did those testing comments or whatever we did help btw? Or was it mostly to show people tested it?

I was on a fuckton of medicine while writing my review, so it probably wasn't useful at all.

I think I went on a tangent about the different types of Popsicles based on licensed properties.

I can't stop looking at anime figures. I just want to buy them all but I'm too poor. I need to stop myself but I can't, this list of what I want to get next keeps growing.

Do I get this $120 Cloud figure or this $50 Alucard figure or this $50 Kazuma figure or this Gundam or this Dark Magician Girl Nendo or this Oreimo Nendo or this Cloud Nendo or this other Cloud Nendo?

I really like Cloud.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I can't stop looking at anime figures. I just want to buy them all but I'm too poor. I need to stop myself but I can't, this list of what I want to get next keeps growing.

Do I get this $120 Cloud figure or this $50 Alucard figure or this $50 Kazuma figure or this Gundam or this Dark Magician Girl Nendo or this Oreimo Nendo or this Cloud Nendo or this other Cloud Nendo?

I really like Cloud.

My advice is to go big and high quality, even if it means you have to save or only get one versus several. You could always settle for a bunch of smaller prize-figure quality ones, which still look good, but once you have a well crafted and painted scale, the difference is clear.

And look at impressions or pictures on myfigurecollection.net. If anyone knows figures, it's the people on there.

Top Bottom