• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Ask Attle, he might still have it or at least might remember more of it.

Rating: Bad
What do you like?

The concept. The fact that the monster is a meanie-poo-poo-pants.

What needs to be improved?

The challenge. The enemy design. The enemy pathing. The objective information. The world geometry. The movement speed. Mostly everything.

Reporter: Aaron
E-mail:

I can't stop looking at anime figures. I just want to buy them all but I'm too poor. I need to stop myself but I can't, this list of what I want to get next keeps growing.

Do I get this $120 Cloud figure or this $50 Alucard figure or this $50 Kazuma figure or this Gundam or this Dark Magician Girl Nendo or this Oreimo Nendo or this Cloud Nendo or this other Cloud Nendo?

I really like Cloud.

Do it, so why can laugh admire your collection.

Fun fact, I still don't have any anime origin figures.

semisonic

Banned
Rating: Bad
What do you like?

The concept. The fact that the monster is a meanie-poo-poo-pants.

What needs to be improved?

The challenge. The enemy design. The enemy pathing. The objective information. The world geometry. The movement speed. Mostly everything.

Reporter: Aaron
E-mail:

#rekt

And look at impressions or pictures on myfigurecollection.net. If anyone knows figures, it's the people on there.

Goddammit. I have to sleep, why must you temp me with this?!

Do it, so why can laugh admire your collection.

Fun fact, I still don't have any anime origin figures.

When I just had the ones I got as a gift it was fine, then Glitches gave me that Simon for Christmas and I've started buying them. It's tearing me apart.

The machine has been set into motion.

LOOK AT THESE! I NEED THESE!
51xKoQqMwML._SL1056_.jpg

So that girl I went on that date with is telling her family about me, which is cool cause that means she liked me and shit but now I'm thinking about the fact that I gotta tell mine at some point and just fuuuuckkk

semisonic

Banned
So that girl I went on that date with is telling her family about me, which is cool cause that means she liked me and shit but now I'm thinking about the fact that I gotta tell mine at some point and just fuuuuckkk

Why?
Is your family bad with that shit? Or are you not sure you like her enough?

Why?
Is your family bad with that shit? Or are you not sure you like her enough?

Oh no I like her a lot, my family is just super nosy especially my mom, and now Im with a girl with piercings and bright colored hair so I dunno if my mom is gonna have a heart attack or not

semisonic

Banned
Oh no I like her a lot, my family is just super nosy especially my mom, and now Im with a girl with piercings and bright colored hair so I dunno if my mom is gonna have a heart attack or not

Pwhooph. Dunno what to say, but that'll honestly probably be fine. If she's a nice person, then I'm sure your mom will look past that sooner or later.

I'm gonna tell you a story that'll make that seem like nothing.

LewdGAF:
So I went to bar, got really drunk, went home with an older woman, as I am want to do. The next morning, she gave me a ride home, only to realize it was the house of one of her co-workers. My mom happened to be taking out the garbage and saw me get out of the car of her co-worker. She put two and two together and that's super awkward whenever work comes up.

Pwhooph. Dunno what to say, but that'll honestly probably be fine. If she's a nice person, then I'm sure your mom will look past that sooner or later.

Im probably overreacting my dad will be whatever about it and the rest of my family will tease me since I rarely date and shit. Honestly I think my mom will be fine too cause she's super cute. I just haven't dealt with the teasing stuff in like? I dunno two years.

Edit: also holy fuck aaron

semisonic

Banned

LewdGAF:
So I went to bar, got really drunk, went home with an older woman, as I am want to do. The next morning, she gave me a ride home, only to realize it was the house of one of her co-workers. My mom happened to be taking out the garbage and saw me get out of the car of her co-worker. She put two and two together and that's super awkward whenever work comes up.

Welp.
Your son had sex with your coworker. Whose your age.
That's gotta make for an interesting relationship.

Oh yeah Aaron we never got around to watching deadly prey before. You down later?

LewdGAF:
wow that is so weird....

LewdGAF:

/dead

ultimax

LewdGAF:

6081114162_eae14ba471_o.gif

Shackzam

Im probably overreacting my dad will be whatever about it and the rest of my family will tease me since I rarely date and shit. Honestly I think my mom will be fine too cause she's super cute. I just haven't dealt with the teasing stuff in like? I dunno two years.
My family is full of hecklers except for maybe my younger cousins. But I know that feeling of being teased constantly just don't let it get to you and it'll probably stop. My dad wouldn't care that much of who I date, but he would still try and heckle me and probably her.

semisonic

Banned
I'm about to go to bed and I have family coming over tomorrow then I'm going out, so I probably won't be free this weekend. I'll see what I can do, though.

It's fine. I still gotta get sad with Mathaou, and play through snake eater, and smash with ma smash boys. I'll have shit to do even without you, so don't worry about it.

That being said, holy shit do you have your family over every other day. They were in the instasync with Ricky Oh too, right?

LewdGAF:

O that wacky Aaron.

My friend (who is a piece of shit) has been flirting with an older married woman.

Never fuck married women. Trust me, ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

Yes thats my claim to fame with my friends...

Zenfalcia

Keep in mind, I was a professional games journalist for more than a year. This is professionalism.
i can tell. It's super professional.
Wait banana that was you?
Goddamnit these new avatars are too much
nanapls
Git gud at reading names.

LewdGAF:
Nice.
If anyone is interested in Space Dandy... Its also advertised/endorsed by Funimation so its legit.
Huh... I guess it can be a thing? I wonder what the rules are...

That being said, holy shit do you have your family over every other day. They were in the instasync with Ricky Oh too, right?

I have two brothers and a sister, and I live with our mom, all of them have grandkids so they're over here all the fucking time. It's a major annoyance and I hate it, since there are shitty toys left fucking everywhere all the time.

Never fuck married women. Trust me, ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

It worked out the time I did it.

I didn't know she was married at the time.

Just tell her to take off the piercings and cover up a bit maybe while she's visiting your parents. It's what I'd do. Plus it's you that's dating her not them, so they really shouldn't care

LewdGAF:

Alright, on the note of me sharing too much it's time for this fucker to hit the hay.
Ayy lmao.
No seriously though, fucking lol, legit laughs. You're 2 for 2 sir

night

Alfebit

Banned

LewdGAF:

Sasuga Aaron.

Top Bottom