• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Just tell her to take off the piercings and cover up a bit maybe while she's visiting your parents. It's what I'd do. Plus it's you that's dating her not them, so they really shouldn't care

Ayy lmao.
No seriously though, fucking lol, legit laughs. You're 2 for 2 sir

night

Fuck no she doesn't have to do that, my mom may find it odd but she isn't going to die over it. It's also not fair for me to ask her to take that shit out. They're just going to tease me is all because I have a romantic interest in someone for the first time in like, ever.

Fuck no she doesn't have to do that, my mom may find it odd but she isn't going to die over it. It's also not fair for me to ask her to take that shit out. They're just going to tease me is all because I have a romantic interest in someone for the first time in like, ever.

Ah well then in that case, buckle up for that teasing son. They'll be the trials that'll prove your love towards her.
No but good luck though, that could be annoying but you'll get used to it

Ah well then in that case, buckle up for that teasing son. They'll be the trials that'll prove your love towards her.
No but good luck though, that could be annoying but you'll get used to it

It's gonna be a pain but it's all good it's not like I live at home or anything

semisonic

Banned
Welp, i put the space in the wrong place, oh well.

One of the alternatives is that you become a wizard.

I ain't that reclusive or uninterested. And I mean it's not like I'm unattractive or uncharming enough that I wouldn't have to put in a bit of effort to avoid it.
It's just really getting out there that's the problem. I don't go to many parties, and my current major doesn't exactly bring me into regular contact with the wimmin.
There's always tinder and shit like that, which according to my friend would be good for me, but eh. Dating sites and apps always struck me as a bit shallow, especially when you're just choosing based on the picture.

Xiraiya

fRW2xD.png
Clearly Vegeta secretly wanted to be apart of the Ginyu Force.

Zenfalcia

I ain't that reclusive or uninterested. And I mean it's not like I'm unattractive or uncharming enough that I wouldn't have to put in a bit of effort to avoid it.
It's just really getting out there that's the problem. I don't go to many parties, and my current major doesn't exactly bring me into regular contact with the wimmin.
Go out and try to socialize. Join some clubs or what not. It's worth a try.
It kinda not really worked for me... >_>

I regularly delete music I haven't listened to in over 3 mints and replace it with new shit.

Keeps it fresh.
Eww. Can just make a new playlist.
Late, but I get that heckling can be frustrating, but hey, meeting someone that cool is awesome and totally worth it :p

Zenfalcia

Eventually, but I kinda just lay off music slowly then. And come back to it with new stuff.

Coming back to music after a break feels nice.
that's something i've done before, subsituted music with podcasts.. relistenning to old podcasts are nice... Usually.
Sometimes, but then I just add more songs
I've done that before.
I regularly delete music I haven't listened to in over 3 mints and replace it with new shit.

Keeps it fresh.
but what if you want to listen to it again? D:
It's like when the bubble gum loses its taste. Just add a new one.
I just added I am nuclear to mine recently.
Something like that.

So, I have a Jojo question. What is that supposed to be on D'arby's face? Weirdly placed sideburns? Face paint? Or is it just one of those "It's Jojo" things where you just don't question it?

All right time to play DMC 1, anything I should know that'll improve my experience?
ROLL, prepare for shit camera, combos are based on button timing, and like AT said, don't expect smoothness.
Realize its the grandfather of the genre and don't go into it expecting Bayonetta. It's a reformed RE4, but still my favorite DMC.
Really? How come?
So, I have a Jojo question. What is that supposed to be on D'arby's face? Weirdly placed sideburns? Face paint? Or is it just one of those "It's Jojo" things where you just don't question it?

JoJo make up

Numb

Never knew what is was either but it looked less crazy in the manga.
This is Jojo so i never question anything ever. You should follow this example or you might have alot of questions Going forward.

ROLL, prepare for shit camera, combos are based on button timing, and like AT said, don't expect smoothness.

Really? How come?

JoJo make up

Never knew what is was either but it looked less crazy in the manga.
This is Jojo so i never question anything ever. You should follow this example or you might have alot of questions Going forward.

I usually don't question anything and just accept it, it is more fun that way but in the anime it seems a little weird. I would buy the make up/face paint thing going by the manga but the anime looks like the gave him exacto blade sideburns

Top Bottom