• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Not surprised. I heard it was a complete bitch to get them running on emulation. Atlus games in general are. Raidou 1 on emulator is pretty rough, but its my only option here. Same with Raidou 2 (which never even came out here ;-;)
I was trying to get it going, but not being able to get it running 60 with speedhacks is too terrible. Ruins all the music. Sucks.

I'll wait for the summer to buy disc copies and play them on my PS2

Wow, how shameless to sell it in a condition like that.

They're playable, sure.

Raidou 1 is really rough. Like damn. It is slower than the original, and the cutscenes are a trainwreck. Damn, I got through Raidou 1 because fucking Raidou Kuzunoha the XIV.
I'm half way through Raidou 2.

Too much weeb has invaded the thread.

I'm going to go hunt monsters.

image.php

Zenfalcia

So, i'm half way through the school trial and everyone is confessing to be the killer what? Also newman is a girl? Nice. Scuttlebug/girl in box is kinda cute. :3 THIS IS SUCH HIGH TENSION STORY! Except athena kinda derps around and is very emotional.

semisonic

Banned
So, i'm half way through the school trial and everyone is confessing to be the killer what? Also newman is a girl? Nice. Scuttlebug/girl in box is kinda cute. :3 THIS IS SUCH HIGH TENSION STORY! Except athena kinda derps around and is very emotional.

I kind of consider dual destiny's third case the weakest. The actual case is fun, but the dialogue gets a bit repetitive and grating, more than any other case.

Your still playing it? or am I confusing you with someone else?

Zenfalcia

I kind of consider dual destiny's third case the weakest. The actual case is fun, but the dialogue gets a bit repetitive and grating, more than any other case.
it's fun, but i feel like i don't get to make as many choices? I agree with the dialogue, it's not too bad but there is repetition.
Your still playing it? or am I confusing you with someone else?
I'm the only one that i know that ever posted about it. I just stopped playing it fpr a while and decided to play again.

semisonic

Banned
But I have to do all of the quests! If I dont Ill have to do them later!
but fuck it ill just do all of them but the fucking egg thing...i hope thats not the key quest..

It's never a key quest. Key quest is almost always hunt the thing you haven't hunted yet, or capture the thing you haven't hunted yet. It's not that.

semisonic

Banned
it's fun, but i feel like i don't get to make as many choices? I agree with the dialogue, it's not too bad but there is repetition.

I'm the only one that i know that ever posted about it. I just stopped playing it fpr a while and decided to play again.

Don't worry. 4 and 5 kick ass.
Although none of them have musical themes as good as La'belle's was from case 2.
That was great.

Squishy3

I think the 1st case is the weakest. I'd rate it something like

5 > 3 > 4 = 2 > 1

Professor Means is the best. 2 is = to 4 because FUCKING WRASSLIN

No thank you.
GGs my good man. Thank you for the Helena cop outfit before you left.

You know, a lot of people say not to do those quests but I find a few of the lame quests unlock more upgrades for food and other shops so I do any that don't find too boring at the moment.
Well I dont believe that this particular quest is that important, it didnt say it would give me something special.

croten

GGs my good man. Thank you for the Helena cop outfit before you left.

You know, a lot of people say not to do those quests but I find a few of the lame quests unlock more upgrades for food and other shops so I do any that don't find too boring at the moment.

Those quests are usually given to you by the cook or shopkeeper, you can check the names of the quest giver.

Well, I put off Mad Men until tomorrow to play Alpha Protocol. Man, I forgot much I love Brayko. His suit is one of the most hideous and amazing things i've ever seen. I never have it in me to kill him. Brayko and Heck are my favorite characters in this game.

Zenfalcia

Don't worry. 4 and 5 kick ass.
Although none of them have musical themes as good as La'belle's was from case 2.
That was great.
Don't hype me up like that! I dunno, some of them might be good.
Creepy as in abusive, exploitative, or weird. Large age gaps bother me because it's exploitative as fuck, and it's insanely wrong.
Ah, okay then, but it is fiction. Although if you don't like it, meh.
how is it exploitative to you?

Oh right, I remember you saying something about the voice acting

23 year old college student here. It annoys the shit out of me when people suggests I should date freshmen.

Relationships with agegaps tend to not work

Age gaps can work, it's just that they typically don't, and can appear as exploitative as hell. A 25 dating an 18 year is worth a glance, but can't work. A 40 year old dating an 18 year old just unnerves me.

Zenfalcia

23 year old college student here. It annoys the shit out of me when people suggests I should date freshmen.

Relationships with agegaps tend to not work
it could work.
I can't not. 5 is suuper good. And 4 makes it better.
Shhh.. don't do this to me!
Oh right, I remember you saying something about the voice acting
Yep, also i talked about the anime cut scenes.. god they're horrible.

semisonic

Banned
BRB have to go cough up some blood

No that's totally a thing. Forty year olds are almost never with 18 year olds without there being some sort of fetish or ulterior motive involved. It's just not really healthy, honestly.
Are you saying you've never seen these eighty year old famous guys with their 20 year old wives, and you just thought "This is wrong." Never.

Top Bottom