• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I know it's dumb and obvious knowledge, but I find it funny how young male/old female is seen as weird, but not as weird as young female/old male.

I find it weird in both cases. I'll accept their choices, but it's still weird.

It may just be the imitacy of an relationship that unnerves me about this.

Zenfalcia

Age gaps can work, it's just that they typically don't, and can appear as exploitative as hell. A 25 dating an 18 year is worth a glance, but can't work. A 40 year old dating an 18 year old just unnerves me.
it's fine. Just because he is old enough to be her father doesn't mean much when they're in love!
I know it's dumb and obvious knowledge, but I find it funny how young male/old female is seen as weird, but not as weird as young female/old male.
Both work and i don't think most people think it's weird? maybe it's just me.

They are both can be weird.

RealGAF
Its annoying that on OKC I not only compete against guys my age, I have to deal with men in their 40s and 50s hitting on girls in their early twenties.

I feel like that's seen more as creepy ass shit if anything.

At least the former has some charm...especially if there's a significant height difference.
That's what I mean, basically. I think the fact I'm male and have heard the opinion from other males is probably why.

Height differences
/femdom
are cute regardless of age.

Zenfalcia

My rule is they need to be old enough to buy their own alcohol
So all they need is some fake ID, parfackt!
That's what I mean, basically. I think the fact I'm male and have heard the opinion from other males is probably why.

Height differences
/femdom
image.php

I find it way more creeper imo. Especially when she seems like a big sister type to him.

Its in one of my favorite series and I'm still pretty salt about it.

semisonic

Banned
I feel like that's seen more as creepy ass shit if anything.

At least the former has some charm...especially if there's a significant height difference.
Well that's just you speaking as a young man, largely. Though it's possible for there to be love there, too often it's just a physical thing, it can also just be downright predatory sometimes. Girls and guys alike getting taken advantage of. It's not good.

Height differences
/femdom
Though I agree, the first idea and the second are totally separate from one another.

Zenfalcia

I find it way more creeper imo. Especially when she seems like a big sister type to him.

Its in one of my favorite series and I'm still pretty salt about it.
it's fine! It just makes it seem like incest when it's not!
griffithglare.png
You love it tho.
Still waiting on next chapter of Do You Like Big Girls do be translated...
Pretty good manga. Slow translation tho.. who knew volleyball could be so exciting!

Xiraiya

They are both can be weird.
RealGAF
Its annoying that on OKC I not only compete against guys my age, I have to deal with men in their 40s and 50s hitting on girls in their early twenties.

Competing with other men is a pointless endeavor, if you have to compete then it's just not worth it and probably won't bring real happiness.

I'm in a relationship with someone 10 years younger...

I'm not a worthy judge of man. Maybe when I'm not 21 and have grown more will I not be unnerved by the age gap.

Which is super strange, because I have a femdom fetish of being dominated by an older female, but a relationship is too weird for me.

I'm not a worthy judge of man. Maybe when I'm not 21 and have grown more will I not be unnerved by the age gap.

Which is super strange, because I have a femdom fetish of being dominated by an older female, but a relationship is too weird for me.
Well trust me, it's not all that great. You find your patience for dumb shit tested a lot.

I'm like a foot taller than pat. I laugh about it every time I think about it
Boring. You gotta cut it close
5'6" over here.
Go team
fastduane.gif
That feel when I'm the very slightly above average height of 5'11
and I don't really have to deal with the problems of either height extreme
and can still look 6' with shoes
Hey, no one likes someone who can't choose sides

Oberon

Banned
Still waiting on next chapter of Do You Like Big Girls do be translated...

Is that the one where girls fight in a ring?
Speaking of tall girl, during the choir camp I met a girl that was in the same dorm as me that's actually taller than me. (I am still 6 feet) It's kind of weird, but you try not stare too much
epecialy since it was pretty cold in that dorm
And she turned out to be the little sister of an old friend of mine, how small the world is.
Really weird how we always come back to the tall girls conversation.

Zenfalcia

Sucks for them eyyyyyy
Foe the guys or girls?
It's fine.

Nice. You can get used to it. ;)
Yeah, that "volleyball" is pretty hot alright.

i hope they cover as many fetishes and stuff as possible before getting to the subject of that guy's sister.
The balls they play with are pretty tough. They gotta practice everyday to get gud at them.

I hope it just updates faster.

semisonic

Banned
"Half your age +7"
That seems a biiiiiiit fishy
I'm curious. Is 5 foot 6 short or average for a 17 year old male?
short by 3 inches
Boring. You gotta cut it close

Go team

fastduane.gif

Hey, no one likes someone who can't choose sides

You have no idea how much I wish I could reach that 6 foot mark. It's always just tantalizingly out of my reach, and my slightly taller brother(6'0) always rubs it in.
It's the worst

Top Bottom