• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

croten

That seems a biiiiiiit fishy

short by 3 inches

You have no idea how much I wish I could reach that 6 foot mark. It's always just tantalizingly out of my reach, and my slightly taller brother(6'0) always rubs it in.
It's the worst

I don't know, being 5"4' is a little worse

That seems a biiiiiiit fishy

short by 3 inches

You have no idea how much I wish I could reach that 6 foot mark. It's always just tantalizingly out of my reach, and my slightly taller brother(6'0) always rubs it in.
It's the worst

I'm 6'3

get on my level

oh wait you can't

Beloved

I think an age difference being acceptable has to be judged on a case by case basis, if they are both adults then it's their prerogative.

It's obviously a trickier topic when one or both of the people involved are teenagers, but once you get into 25+, it's all fair game.

croten

I think an age difference being acceptable has to be judged on a case by case basis, if they are both adults then it's their prerogative.

It's obviously a trickier topic when one or both of the people involved are teenagers, but once you get into 25+, it's all fair game.

There can't really be a large age gap if they are both teenagers without it being statutory rape

Beloved

Beloved confirmed as yandere.

giphy.gif

Beloved

There can't really be a large age gap if they are both teenagers without it being statutory rape

That's why I said it's trickier and also why I phrased it "one or both people".

Because a 5 year age gap when you're 17 is probably not good but 5 years when you're 25 doesn't mean shit.

Beloved

Oh. I wonder if i'll grow anymore? Is 17 too late for that? Eh, at least i'm not 5'4. My girlfriend likes guys who're taller than her. It doesn't matter how much taller, just that they are. I guess I lucked out there.

Don't worry about it, first of all you're taller than a lot of girls anyway and second of all there are girls out there that don't give a shit either way

You could still grow a little more btw, but probably not by much at this point.

semisonic

Banned

That's about fair. However, I am coming at this from the position of someone who's still (barely) a teenager. It's a bit weird talking about this, tbh.
I always found it a bit off putting when some of my female acquaintances back in the earlier years high school had college boyfriends. Probably because it was mildly illegal.
shorties trying to get tall
{:-(
I'm not even that short

Don't worry about it, first of all you're taller than a lot of girls anyway and second of all there are girls out there that don't give a shit either way

You could still grow a little more btw, but probably not by much at this point.

The only downside to being tall is if you like tall girls, you're gonna have to go hunting.

And knee pain.

semisonic

Banned
The only downside to being tall is if you like tall girls, you're gonna have to go hunting.

And knee pain.

I don't even know what that means.
I'm sorry I'm so innocent.
I've always been attracted to girls who are shorter than me for some reason or another. It might be a power thing on some subconscious level(because I was always so weak as a kid), but I don't think I really even care what the cause is. It is what it is and that's fine to me.

I don't even know what that means.
I'm sorry I'm so innocent.
I've always been attracted to girls who are shorter than me for some reason or another. It might be a power thing on some subconscious level(because I was always so weak as a kid), but I don't think I really even care what the cause is. It is what it is and that's fine to me.

Well, the illusion of femdom is kinda slain if you got a 5 feet tall.

Top Bottom