• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Despite how much I enjoy those gifs I think it's too much Aaron.
2960210edf7fa4f0785dca222c5e48589b7547da4a823_690x356.jpeg

sjay1994

So yeah HM2 is pretty good, although I really don't understand the ranking system.

Also, I might have fucked up the first
writer level

I walked into the room where the guy you are supposed to talk to is by accident, and I still had half the room of enemies left.

After the conversation they all became non hostlie, and I got a C.

Ants

I don't know if you guys know this, but good graphic design is hard :(

I've been trying to figure out how to reliably recreate the P4G logo effect for funsies to no avail for like an hour. I've got the rounded look, the sparkles are easy, and I'm 90% of the way to the orange background but I can't get it quite right. The drop shadow on the letters isn't perfect, either.

I think its not enough.

one might say it's a little too less

Zenfalcia

Shame i couldn't see the gifs before they were edited.

10th place being less than half of 1st place is kinda crazy.

Dandy and Octopus Girl look good. Demon girl, Kamina, and Yoko looked baaaaad.
That's because i'm crazy.

All their faces looked average and not good. Everything else was okay.
Just finished zankyou no terror. Wow, that was good. If you haven't seen it yet, you should definitely check it out.
Spoilers ahead.
I saw that ending coming a mile away though. Basically since the third or so episode. Of course they died. Still, I thought that was a pretty satisfying ending anyway. And I thought it was a pretty awesome ride to get there. The only real problem I have is that 9 and 12 didn't get fleshed out as characters too much. Or lisa. Or anyone for that matter. That was easily the weakest part of the show.
there's still a ton of flaws in the show, it was still interesting though. Characters is one of the flaws and also their motivations nd personality are very weak.

Zenfalcia

I don't know if you guys know this, but good graphic design is hard :(

I've been trying to figure out how to reliably recreate the P4G logo effect for funsies to no avail for like an hour. I've got the rounded look, the sparkles are easy, and I'm 90% of the way to the orange background but I can't get it quite right. The drop shadow on the letters isn't perfect, either.
I can't wait to see it. Maybe you can post it even if it is incomplete and maybe we can help provide things you can fix?

Skrams

Completely forgot about the podcast awards and we have no chance of winning, but whatever. You can vote daily and you need to verify your vote by email.

Also we were supposed to exchange guild cards fake goodwil.

Zenfalcia

I just realized a great op image we could have. We should have an interviewer with the rock paper shotgun logo shopped over his face and patrick molenue on the other side either peter with pat's face or peter made to look like Pat.

Numb

I just realized a great op image we could have. We should have an interviewer with the rock paper shotgun logo shopped over his face and patrick molenue on the other side either peter with pat's face or peter made to look like Pat.

i agree
It would be hilarious

Skrams

There's an alternative to watching Ippo. You could read Ippo, you know.

Nah

I blame the best friends not shilling enough for it on the podcast.

Me too. It's not a big deal anyway. It's been a while since I've really looked into it, but the site has always been pretty nothing. I wouldn't call it very respectable or anything. It just amounts up to which fanbase is the most passionate and will vote daily. Then if you win you get to talk to some guy in Hawaii via Skype or something for 5 minutes. Then you'll get a trophy and who cares.

Blahhhh, you wanna do it now?

Eh, whenever is fine. We can do it later today if you'd rather do it then. I'll just bug you on steam later about it or something.

La Bomba Grande will crush everyone.

I doubt it. I'd assume Roosterteeth will win again since the sheer size of their fanbase. I've not listened to the latest bombcasts, but have the even pushed it at all? 4PlayerPodcast might win, but I don't know if they still have enough fans that care enough to vote everyday enough for them to win.

I don't know why I assumed Roosterteeth was in the running. Giantbomb probably will win then I guess. Or someone else who's super pushing it.

OOPS AGAIN. I didn't know Roosterteeths podcast was called The Patch now.

Zenfalcia

I'll whip up something quick.
Me too. It's not a big deal anyway. It's been a while since I've really looked into it, but the site has always been pretty nothing. I wouldn't call it very respectable or anything. It just amounts up to which fanbase is the most passionate and will vote daily. Then if you win you get to talk to some guy in Hawaii via Skype or something for 5 minutes. Then you'll get a trophy and who cares.
We gotta win tho.

Top Bottom