• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Ants

I'd actually be fairly surprised if that really was in reference to this thread, since that video went up like 1.5 days after the thread came into existence. They'd have to have recorded that episode and edited it in the span of one day (since it went up at 11 PM their time, and the video was the morning video). That seems like cutting it real close as far as a content buffer goes. Pat in particular strikes me as the type to go crazy about making sure there's a ton of content built up in advance.

If that is in reference to this thread, though, kudos to the guys, and I strongly underestimate just how much work they bust out.

I'd actually be fairly surprised if that really was in reference to this thread, since that video went up like 1.5 days after the thread came into existence. They'd have to have recorded that episode and edited it in the span of one day (since it went up at 11 PM their time, and the video was the morning video). That seems like cutting it real close as far as a content buffer goes. Pat in particular strikes me as the type to go crazy about making sure there's a ton of content built up in advance.

If that is in reference to this thread, though, kudos to the guys, and I strongly underestimate just how much work they bust out.
They record in huge chunks, so it may've just been great timing. I also don't see what Woolie could mean otherwise
First my email now this?

Damn woolie needs glasses or something
He totally has 20/20 vision tho

Alfebit

Banned

I figured with that comment and the video starting out at the beginning of a recording session it must have been recently recorded.
I also don't see what Woolie could mean otherwise

Also this. I don't think there are any other Best Friends related threads on GAF.

Recorded next set of AC footage for my LP, but I'm going to bed now because I'm seriously tired and my sleep schedule isn't fully back to normal yet.

I'll work on editing that shit tomorrow morning. See you later, fuckers.

sjay1994

Thats it.

I am fucking done with hotline miami 2,

I am so sick of its glass fetish, 20 enemies in a floor, dying by trades or a guy with a gun of screen.

Not to mention its scoring system makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

I tried to get an A+ on the third level and no matter what happens I get an A only.

I even checked a guide, and I finished it faster than him, with a higher combo than he got, and somehow I get a lower combo and time bonus.

What the fuck.

Fuck this game, I am done.

Great fucking soundtrack though.

I should have just bought the soundtrack instead.

Thats it.

I am so sick of its glass fetish, 20 enemies in a floor, dying by trades or a guy with a gun of screen.

I tried to get an A+ on the third level and no matter what happens I get an A only.

I even checked a guide, and I finished it faster than him, with a higher combo than he got, and somehow I get a lower combo and time bonus.

What the fuck.

1 or 2?

It's not too often I get to run a bit of a gamut with the characters. I gotta shape up my Elizabeth matchup with Yukiko though. Were you suffering lag on that super though?
At least for me, you should zone. Liz's only resource to narrow the gap is her 214D and that takes a long time to pull off. Yeah it was bullshit.

I would have won so hard if it wasn't for the lag on my rhythm super.

Thats it.

What the fuck.

Hm2 is probably the worst devlover game

HLM2 throws a lot at the wall and like 80% of it sticks. 20% is shit.

Despite all my gripes it's still pretty rad. Dark Souls 2 just makes me mad and I hate it though, so I guess I understand.
I personally hink the fucked up mostly everything

Besides the soundtrack the inly thig they haved improved is the masks and they throw that shit out the window like 90 minutes in.

I could see saying it's 50/50 good and shit to be picky, but I dunno.

I don't wanna be that guy who likes Dark Souls 2 and made me super buttmad.
You did well with this one post.
Hm2 is my dark souls 2 since I never got that far into the first one. So now I have my new game to bitch about online.

sjay1994

You should at least look up the last level on youtube

Its cool I guess

I think my problem is that whenever a game has a scoring system, I always try to score high, and my frustration with HM2 seems like it constantly prevents you from racking high combos, because of all the fucking glass and guys with guns.

I also regret I never made it to the level with "le perv" I stopped at chapter 16.

I think my problem is that whenever a game has a scoring system, I always try to score high, and my frustration with HM2 seems like it constantly prevents you from racking high combos, because of all the fucking glass and guys with guns.

I also regret I never made it to the level with "le perv" I stopped at chapter 16.
Have you played hitman absolution? Because you would hate that game.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Welcome back.

Sure has. Can't blame you with how fast we go

Ill try to get back in the groove, I fell behind and felt hesitant to come back in, thats more than likely has to do when I miss mostly 8 hours of posts here from work.
I also kinda burnt myself out on best friends cause Ive been watching them literally every single day for like more than 2 years straight, so I need to recharge and then come back with avengeance, Ive been seeing pat in some the order threads so thats always nice to see.

Ill try to get back in the groove, I fell behind and felt hesitant to come back in, thats more than likely has to do when I miss mostly 8 hours of posts here from work.
I also kinda burnt myself out on best friends cause Ive been watching them literally every single day for like more than 2 years straight, so I need to recharge and then come back with avengeance, Ive been seeing pat in some the order threads so thats always nice to see.
Feel free to just pop in yo. Nice seeing you, by the way.

Just so you know, though, Revelaitons 2 has been magical.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Feel free to just pop in yo. Nice seeing you, by the way.

Just so you know, though, Revelaitons 2 has been magical.

I'll do that, and im surprised, idk why, but I expect revelaitons 2 to be bad, but reviews and impressions have been otherwise.

Since we were talking about disappointing 2's I wanna complain about Ape Escape 2. While it was mostly the same, the level structure was garbage compared to how good it was in 1. 1 was way more elaborate and very compact in its structure. 2 was more like there are zones and do the thing which was boring. I miss good Ape Escape...

Top Bottom