• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I'm so fucking pleased with how D'arby part 1 turned out. Hype train is full on now.

D'ArbyJJBA.png

When do we get to meet
Vanilla Ice?

Ants

Man Liam and Pat's energy is low in this Scrublords. Liam especially, but, still. I feel kinda bad for them cuz it seems like they aren't enjoying themselves even though Woolie and Matt are having a ball.

Man Liam and Pat's energy is low in this Scrublords. Liam especially, but, still. I feel kinda bad for them cuz it seems like they aren't enjoying themselves even though Woolie and Matt are having a ball.
That's a bummer to hear. Really enjoy it when they all have energy.

Boy that Tired mechanic is fucking irritating in FES. All I wanna do is grind out some levels but the game won't let me.
That's entirely the point, to limit you, but if you wanna break it, then grind the night before a full moon operation. Nobody can get tired.

Also go in with a great status it kicks ass.

Ants

Boy that Tired mechanic is fucking irritating in FES. All I wanna do is grind out some levels but the game won't let me.

I played P3P but just FYI, the first time you use the bathroom, you have ~25% chance of increasing your condition by one rank. If you stock up on Yawn-B-Gone the combination of the two will fix you right up.

I don't think I ever had a party member get Tired, but I assume they can. Not sure how you'd solve that problem.

That's entirely the point, to limit you, but if you wanna break it, then grind the night before a full moon operation. Nobody can get tired.

Also go in with a great status it kicks ass.

Are you sure about the full moon thing? I went in a night before the monorail boss and still got tired.

I did go in with Great once and it was nice, but allies don't seem to be able to get to that point. I waited almost a full week and they never went past Good.

I played P3P but just FYI, the first time you use the bathroom, you have ~25% chance of increasing your condition by one rank. If you stock up on Yawn-B-Gone the combination of the two will fix you right up.

I don't think I ever had a party member get Tired, but I assume they can. Not sure how you'd solve that problem.

Unfortunately Yawn-B-Gone doesn't exist in FES.

sjay1994

I know bloodborne is so close, but for some reason it still feels really far away. Like I keep thinking that game shouldn't be out till May.

Whew. I have a home again.
Yo that's great.
All you guys playing monster hunter 4, and I am that one guy who didn't get addicted and thinks soul sacrifice is more fun.
I wasn't big on how Soul Sac played from the demo, especially since it's just a straight up flat arena and there's no village, and I just found the general game 'feel' to be less fun.

Story was really promising though.
That avatar is adorbz
Are you sure about the full moon thing? I went in a night before the monorail boss and still got tired.

I did go in with Great once and it was nice, but allies don't seem to be able to get to that point. I waited almost a full week and they never went past Good.
I'm sure. Night before Full-moon you shouldn't be able to get tired.

Allies never get Great except for some story events. Basically never.

sjay1994

I wasn't big on how Soul Sac played from the demo, especially since it's just a straight up flat arena and there's no village, and I just found the general game 'feel' to be less fun.

Story was really promising though.

That is the complete opposite for me. I liked how simple the arena's were and I liked more ranged focused spell combat.

MH made me go "this is too much" and I didn't really feel it.

I know bloodborne is so close, but for some reason it still feels really far away. Like I keep thinking that game shouldn't be out till May.
People keep posting gifs in here like assholes. I don't wanna get hype I'm just gonna ruin my pants and I'm trying to save up a big load for release day.
That is the complete opposite for me. I liked how simple the arena's were and I liked more ranged focused spell combat.

MH made me go "this is too much" and I didn't really feel it.
Different strokes I guess, maybe, but MonHun is preeetty damn simple once you understand it. It's take mission, kill thing.

sjay1994

Man I am depressed that I don't like HM2.

Fuck, that soundtrack and style is so good, but everything else about that game is bullshit.

sjay1994

People keep posting gifs in here like assholes. I don't wanna get hype I'm just gonna ruin my pants and I'm trying to save up a big load for release day.
Different strokes I guess, maybe, but MonHun is preeetty damn simple once you understand it. It's take mission, kill thing.

I think the jaggi fight where you have to chase him made me go nah.

Also vita build > 3ds build.

Top Bottom