• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

croten

Skullgirls just got some new shit last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tovnjxCYdvk

- Soviet announcer
- New stage
- New Beowulf theme song

m1HFbB6.gif

you can see more GIFs here

http://imgur.com/gallery/vfARD

I assume this is all for the Endless Beta?

Xiraiya

l11ORz.png

So I was watching AT and they introduced a character called "Party Pat" and I did the only thing any self respecting individual would do in that moment.

Skrams

I might go into it when I have less anime to watch. But unfortunately for it and everything that isn't anime, anime only takes like, a week break between seasons and I'm usually still using that time to catch up on what I missed.

For Adventure Time the usual break is 2 weeks to a month so you're not wrong. It's been a Gintama thing to me where I watch it when I want to. I have a few weeks episodes to watch and I can do that in less than an hour so it's been pretty alright. It's not very tough to blast through.

Late season 2 I believe?

I glanced at the list of episodes and that seems right. I think it really hits it full force with
The Lich
obviously, but that's later on.

I've also meant to get into Gravity Falls eventually and maybe even Steven Universe. I watched a good chunk of Regular Show a few years ago, but I don't feel the need to continue since it actually lacks a plot. It was funny, but there wasn't really even a hint of a story from what I remember.

Oh yeah and I forgot about Gumball. Village some shit about that and it sounded interesting.

The only good donuts are the Oreo cream donuts.

Every donut is complete garbage in comparison.

I don't know how one man can hold so many bad opinions.
Best thing about living in Redmond is I have access to Top Pot Donuts. Best fucking donuts in the world.

Won't settle for anything less, they're that good.
Only donuts in the local area are supermarket donuts. Not terrible, but not great.

I hate Montana.

Top Bottom