• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Ants

are american donuts different from canadian ones?
Cause in canada our donuts are like this
airy and light

but when I think about American donut I just think of the ones that they have on the Simpsons.
that seem heavier and more "dry" that make crumbs.
but then there's crispy cream that is like ours only so sweet you get diabetes just smelling them.

Down here in CA, those donuts either come exclusively from Krispy Kreme, or are limited to specific types of donut. Twists and long johns, mostly. I'm not a fan of KK but twists are god tier from other places generally.

Pretty much every other type of donut is closer to... a thick cake, I guess.

Oberon

Banned
That's a better outcome than what it could've ended up being.
I'd rather be told that what I did was not up to par for the project and that it should be worked over, with someone else proposing a better solution.

Well that is unfortunate.

What an amazing ending.

It's arguably the worst possible outcome. It means that no matter how much effort and time I put in, it was still really bad.
Fuck french. I hate this language so much, but I am forced to speak and write it.

Man that sucks. Did you feel like you put effort in to it?

I worked really hard on it. That's what makes it worse

Okingjrr

It's arguably the worst possible outcome. It means that no matter how much effort and time I put in, it was still really bad.
Fuck french. I hate this language so much, but I am forced to speak and write it.

I worked really hard on it. That's what makes it worse
Wait, what's the project? I missed the earlier discussions.
French ain't too bad, n'est-ce pas?

Oberon

Banned
Look at it this way, at least you have less work to do and you'll probably get a passing grade.

I litterly just proposed to the group that I should go to the teacher and ask for not sharing the grade. So they won't get a worse grade because of me ( they have yet to respond)

Wait, what's the project? I missed the earlier discussions.
French ain't too bad, n'est-ce pas?

It's about french litterature.
And no, writting in french is like torture to me. I can't do it, and when I try it, I only write in gibberish.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I litterly just proposed to the group that I should go to the teacher and ask for not sharing the grade. So they won't get a worse grade because of me ( they have yet to respond)

And no, writting in french is like torture to me. I can't do it, and when I try it, I only write in gibberish.
Dont worry
i_thought_this_was_pretty_bad_but_pat_says____by_fuzguy433-d79q64p.png

360pages

Sounds like me and Spanish, Spanish was the only class ever I got a flat 0 on a test. At that point I knew I wasn't going to pass.

Oberon

Banned
Well if you put a lot of effort into it there isn't much more they could have asked of you, it's not like you were the other girl in the group who just didn't try and wanted to ask for an extension.

Well, I bet she has done a better job than me by now.

Like a dissertation?

You have to present an entire Literary genre

Sounds like me and Spanish, Spanish was the only class ever I got a flat 0 on a test. At that point I knew I wasn't going to pass.

I manage to do 1s in Dictations. Even tho you usually only get 1 when you cheat.
On top of that, you don't use Spanish in a daily basis, do you?

360pages

Well, I bet she has done a better job than me by now.

You have to present an entire Literary genre

I manage to do 1s in Dictations. Even tho you usually only get 1 when you cheat.
On top of that, you don't use Spanish in a daily basis, do you?

No, which is super lucky for me.

French Lit?

My condolences.

mike0dude

I've never had them, so I can't agree or disagree, but having had NY bagels, I find that pretty hard to believe.

Montreal style bagels are thinner, but the dough is lighter and a little sweeter than NY style bagels because we boil them in honey before we bake them in a wood fire oven.

Oberon

Banned
French Lit?

My condolences.

That's such an annoying subject if it doesn't remotely interests and on top of all, you have to do it in french.
I'm so sorry.
pours-liquor-2.gif

I couldn't care less about myself right now. I hate this feeling of being a burden to others....
I think I can't look the in eyes for at least a months.
If only it was in german....Oh Gott, this would have made me sooooo happy. I love German so much!

The insanity meter is a nice mechanic. Looks cool.
I couldn't care less about myself right now. I hate this feeling of being a burden to others....
If only it was in german....Oh Gott, this would have made me sooooo happy. I love German so much!
Yeah German is da bes

beinfilms

Montreal style bagels are thinner, but the dough is lighter and a little sweeter than NY style bagels because we boil them in honey before we bake them in a wood fire oven.

Well, if I ever get the chance, I'll make a point to try one, because that does sound pretty good. I am pretty partial to NY bagels, though, since I grew up eating them when we'd visit my grandmother.

Okingjrr

Nah man, you're not the best at French, but who cares? So you did something that's not great, but you tried and that's what matters. Just because others can do better than you right now doesn't mean that you're hopeless. Swallow your pride and ask them for help, I'm sure they'd be more than willing to, especially because you're all in the same team.

No wonder the reviews and reception for the game are so lukewarm...

I have to pick up my reserve tomorrow.
Some would say it hasn't garnered much steam.
Hm i just got done doing dishes now should I go back to hunting or should I play pokemon...
Do like me and let the games pile up on your desk.

Oberon

Banned
Nah man, you're not the best at French, but who cares? So you did something that's not great, but you tried and that's what matters. Just because others can do better than you right now doesn't mean that you're hopeless. Swallow your pride and ask them for help, I'm sure they'd be more than willing to, especially because you're all in the same team.

I doubt that, we have to submit it monday and they have other things to do.And I have been working on of part since thursday, and now I have to write more. Which means I won't sleep tonight........WHEN'S FACE/OFF again?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm not minding the waiting in codename steam too much because it gives me a chance to do my laundry.
JK I just check GAF

I also turned the voice acting off. Made it much better.

Jman014

All my hype is reserved for BloodBorne at the moment. It is an unfortunate release date. but I'll get around to checking it out at some time.

Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 is next Tuesday, so the next two Tuesday's will be entertaining for me. Too bad WoW raids reset on Tuesdays as well and I have to do those first.

The Pokémon X/Y series got super serious when time-traveling Malamar try to alter the earth with a device made by brainwashed scientists. It's pretty much a movie story in an episode of the series

Top Bottom