• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

what a mysterious guy.

Or already created.
Just ask AngryCanadian.
igoq9kxrhmyjo.gif

Best Girl.

Jman014

The main character of Star Ocean 4 just said Epic Win and I don't know what to think of things any more. At least this game came out 5 years ago when epic win was kind of relevant.

I was thinking about what other Horde to Alliance sayings there are besides kek and none really stick out to me. I have no idea what Alliance lol looks like to Horde, though.

Ants

This is a tangent and a half but has anyone here watched David the Gnome? I just got done watching the first 3 episodes and it is way darker than I remember. David is like an extremely short, racist House.

360pages

True, but still. I need to play something, I should probably finish everything in the Naruto game and events, considering I still don't have Xenoverse yet.

Zenfalcia

This is a tangent and a half but has anyone here watched David the Gnome? I just got done watching the first 3 episodes and it is way darker than I remember. David is like an extremely short, racist House.
Sounds.. interesting? How racist sre we talking about?
First we saw One-Punch Man. Now we see Prison School. The studio's still unknown though
Prison school already had an announcement a while ago. It's going to be terrible regardless of the studio.

Don't forget Monster Musume no Iru Nichijo
I mean, if you're into that kinda thing...
Come on, you know a lot of us nerds grew up on scifi/fantasy stuff that glorified fucking alien/nonhuman girls. People being into this isn't that surprising.

People being into centaur monster girls is a bit odd, since they're blighted by horse pussy... but considering the thousands of guys who've fucked horses throughout history, perhaps it's not that odd.

Ants

Sounds.. interesting? How racist sre we talking about?

So, the first episode is all exposition. David tells us about what gnomes do and how life works for them, explains how they interact with various animals and whatnot. Then, when he gets to trolls, all he has to say is "they are the stupidest, ugliest creatures, with short legs and long arms, foul table manners..." he just goes on and on ripping on them. Dude really hates trolls.

In episode 2, David talks about all the mystical creatures of the forest. He describes wizards and werewolves in one sentence each, and goes on a paragraph-long tirade extolling the fact that trolls are horrible. When he gets kidnapped by trolls, his wife goes out to look for him, based on that he's been away from home for too long. When she asks where David is, the animals of the forest arrange sticks in the shape of a 'T', which his wife instantly assumes is "Trolls". She goes up to a random hill, and lures a bunch of trolls in with a smell they like. She poisons the thing she's luring them with, before she even knows if these are the trolls that kidnapped David.

In episode 3, a troll is stopping David from getting to his destination by insisting David dances with him first. David does so, and the troll is actually having a grand old time, genuinely enjoying the dancing. David keeps him dancing so long, that the troll (who has a name -- Pot) turns to stone over an agonizing two minutes of him screaming in pain as he transforms. David, who is initially horrified by the brutality of the transformation, takes a moment to gloat by sticking his thumbs in his ears and blowing a raspberry before continuing on his quest.

Dude really hates trolls.

Ants

[david the gnome stuff]

I forgot to mention that at the end of episode 2, his wife asks "Why don't you use magic to get rid of trolls for good" and David's reply is "Because we're not allowed to use our magic that way."

The only reason David doesn't flat-out murder this other race is because it's illegal.

Zenfalcia

There was a thread here now its gone...

Can some one fill me in on what it was about?

Creepy Stalker Bullshit.
Basically, the stalked also got an email from a gaffer and started reading the thread. :D Maybe? Maybe not? I have the thread still open only at page 3 tho.
So, the first episode is all exposition. David tells us about what gnomes do and how life works for them, explains how they interact with various animals and whatnot. Then, when he gets to trolls, all he has to say is "they are the stupidest, ugliest creatures, with short legs and long arms, foul table manners..." he just goes on and on ripping on them. Dude really hates trolls.

In episode 2, David talks about all the mystical creatures of the forest. He describes wizards and werewolves in one sentence each, and goes on a paragraph-long tirade extolling the fact that trolls are horrible. When he gets kidnapped by trolls, his wife goes out to look for him, based on that he's been away from home for too long. When she asks where David is, the animals of the forest arrange sticks in the shape of a 'T', which his wife instantly assumes is "Trolls". She goes up to a random hill, and lures a bunch of trolls in with a smell they like. She poisons the thing she's luring them with, before she even knows if these are the trolls that kidnapped David.

In episode 3, a troll is stopping David from getting to his destination by insisting David dances with him first. David does so, and the troll is actually having a grand old time, genuinely enjoying the dancing. David keeps him dancing so long, that the troll (who has a name -- Pot) turns to stone over an agonizing two minutes of him screaming in pain as he transforms. David, who is initially horrified by the brutality of the transformation, takes a moment to gloat by sticking his thumbs in his ears and blowing a raspberry before continuing on his quest.

Dude really hates trolls.
Oh.. huh... That's a thing, i guess?
Damn, now I feel like I must of missed some good stuff.
You did. It's gold, jerry, gold!

Top Bottom