• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Zenfalcia

I was being sarcastic to begin with, I think only an actually crazy person would be like "No you're not allowed to play characters of the opposite gender"
But I still knew you would jump on it and I shouldn't have taken advantage of that.
You are tho. The craziest old man.
There's probably a Oreimo doujin of that somewhere, deep in the Pururin abyss.
If there wasn't one i'd be surprised.

Xiraiya

The only really lazy things in Xenoverse that I found a little unfortunate to me personally were the lack of hair choices. Especially since they straight up have hair and faces from existing characters in the list. I just think if you're going to have some, have them all, even transformed hairstyles.
That and the fact that going Super Saiyan doesn't really affect your hair, which is more understandable, but still kind of one of those things you'd think they would have, at least then it would explain why there's only a handful of styles.

croten

I was being sarcastic to begin with, I think only an actually crazy person would be like "No you're not allowed to play characters of the opposite gender"
But I still knew you would jump on it and I shouldn't have taken advantage of that.

Uh huh.

You seem to be very knowledgeable on this topic.

igoq9kxrhmyjo.gif

Top Bottom