• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Zenfalcia

Never said life is bad. Hometown is just better.
I disagree.
highschool-of-the-dead-hadaka-apron-fellatio-anime-010.gif

Zenfalcia

I wouldn't say that helps your argument. Where's Aaron with those Hometown gifs from the other night that were too much?
I'm just having fun. I won't go crazy trying to promote life and shove it down peoples' throats. There are a few life gifs that are too much.

I forget, was 3 the one where you could cheese all the Arena fights by abusing that infinte energy cheat in order to get to the top of a super-big tower upon which you could spam Vertical Missiles at the enemy until they died? Or was that 2?

All I remember is that in 3 I rolled a tank mech and it made standard mechs look like complete ass. For fuck's sake, standard mechs had to kneel down and stay in place just to use chain guns and grenade launchers...
No, that's 2. AC2 is stupidly broken, while 3 fixes everything that was wrong with that previous generation.

Also, no AC build makes another look like ass so long as someone knows how to use it properly. And I still stand by that design decision for bipedal/reverse joint ACs having to stay stationary to use back mounted cannons. It's running on way harder science than fucking gundam does, that recoil would fuck things up bad otherwise.

Man, screw AC4/4A

Ilvocare

No, that's 2. AC2 is stupidly broken, while 3 fixes everything that was wrong with that previous generation.

Also, no AC build makes another look like ass so long as someone knows how to use it properly. And I still stand by that design decision for bipedal/reverse joint ACs having to stay stationary to use back mounted cannons. It's running on way harder science than fucking gundam does, that recoil would fuck things up bad otherwise.

Man, screw AC4/4A

Hey hey hey hey hey.

I have fond memories of 3, but don't put down 4A. (I have no attachment to 4.) 4A brought a sense of speed to the series that I really only felt in pre-rendered cutscenes and intros in the PS2 games. Good lord, the amount of time tinkering with stabilizers and whatnot to achieve maximum maneuverability, and then wrap it all up by going as long-or-short range as you wanted.

I'll take the hit on hard science for the increase in gameplay freedom, thank you very much.

Ilvocare

So, I posted in these threads for the first time a couple of days ago. Lurked for a while after. Now I'm thinking...
i-dont-know-what-i-expected-gif.gif

It's late-night on the East Coast. Traveling by here at this time could only have ended in misery.

Er, rather, welcome! We talk Best Friends, I think!

Zenfalcia

Dammit zen
It's fine.
So, I posted in these threads for the first time a couple of days ago. Lurked for a while after. Now I'm thinking...
i-dont-know-what-i-expected-gif.gif
Welcome to LewdGaf, I hope you enjoy your stay. It's going to be long and dirty.
I'll take that PM, then. Simply googling "milky" isn't enough.
There's also the artist's name i kept in the crop. You can also add tons of extra words to narrow the search. Example: Milky doujin yuri step mother

Ilvocare

Guys, ask for PMs in PMs please.

The things we half-mean about Yukiko being boring and bad at cooking are actually what Fuuka is. Her design is fine.

I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Also I found out that FES is apparently available on the PSN? (and that the digital version had save problems but they're fixed now?)

...God dammit I'm going to have to buy that game AGAIN, aren't I, in the future?

Alfebit

Banned
Boobs got robbed.

The things we half-mean about Yukiko being boring and bad at cooking are actually what Fuuka is. Her design is fine.

She hasn't given me a reason to dislike her yet so I'll have to wait and see. She had one of the funniest scenes I've seen in the game when
she was trying to slim down with that belt massager thing and Mitsuru assumed something else was going on.

She hasn't given me a reason to dislike her yet so I'll have to wait and see. She had one of the funniest scenes I've seen in the game when
she was trying to slim down with that belt massager thing and Mitsuru assumed something else was going on.
Her english VA is the main problem.

It's not that she's actually that bad, she's just far less interesting than the rest of the cast. Any dislike is just her English VA being kinda bad.
The security tape recordings are dabes

Chris_IWS

Then you are already one of us
What is your fav LP and Zaibatsu member?

Fave member is Matt. His attitude to games and the industry I enjoy and relate to the most. Unfortunately, in every other regard, I find I'm more and more like Pat... :eek:

Fave LP, I'm not sure... I enjoy them in the moment, and generally don't contrast and compare.

Top Bottom