• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

133168420627.jpg

steam chat is dangerous

Another reason to never use steam.

Ilvocare

Good news: I unlocked Boss Teddie in Ultimax.

Bad news: He's not available for use in Training mode and I can't find what's different between him and normal!Teddie on the internet. Dustloop seems to be fucked on my end, for some reason...

I do believe my PS2 may actually be fucked.
Every disc I put it stutters and makes this god awful noise. :<
Damn, that's unfortunate.

Can't believe mine still works fine even after 11 years and having modded it. Though I do worry sometimes of whether I should take even further methods of modding and get my games all on to a hard drive. It has to give up eventually.

There's a big space every time a important word is said in dialog that bothers the hell out of me

EDIT: im dumb and I forget to mention that im playing p3

So...without even realizing it, I have completed 20 missions in Armored Core 3 and 4/5 of the Arena in that game just today. And with pretty good performance too, as I haven't played this generation of AC games as much compared to the PS1 games.

I may love this series a bit too much.

Numb

So...without even realizing it, I have completed 20 missions in Armored Core 3 and 4/5 of the Arena in that game just today. And with pretty good performance too, as I haven't played this generation of AC games as much compared to the PS1 games.

I like games but the only one i can say i love is Tekken.
I played Tekken 6 so much that i actually cracked my copy for the first time.
When it came out it was in my PS3 for so long i forgot what the art on the disc looked like.
Same with Tag 2.

Ilvocare

I forget, was 3 the one where you could cheese all the Arena fights by abusing that infinte energy cheat in order to get to the top of a super-big tower upon which you could spam Vertical Missiles at the enemy until they died? Or was that 2?

All I remember is that in 3 I rolled a tank mech and it made standard mechs look like complete ass. For fuck's sake, standard mechs had to kneel down and stay in place just to use chain guns and grenade launchers...

Also I decided to be a fool and try out and beat 3 of Shadow Teddie's challenges. The third one I think took the better part of a half hour.

My left thumb is so goddamned tired from doing all those quarter-circles...

Top Bottom