• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Joe's opinions he expresses underneath the dumb persona are alright, though I don't generally agree. I think he's fair and judges them on his opinions.

It's sad I'd rather use his reviews over "professional" game journalism.
Hey c'mon you gotta have Gale in there somewhere.

His ass when you play as him in the power plant was amazing not gonna lie.
I'm just referencing the dumb Rog rants about casuals video.
I do not comprehend.

Alfebit

Banned
205374a810fcfb0bf6decb588637a97420af7e6101354.png

4-11-am-im-not-touching-you-1-728.jpg

Hometown I guess.

Good job.

It's my mother fucking birthday WOAH!! I'm not a teen anymore, I'm hitting that 20 mark.

I read that as "my mother's fucking birthday" and I was going to wish Mama Shack happy birthday but now I'll wish you a happy birthday, so happy birthday. This sentence has 4 birthdays in it.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
He probably is a cool guy normally but his Angry Joe thing is just annoying.

yeah, his act never really does anything for me. I haven't watch any of his reviews in a really long time so I don't know if this reflects his current work but I kinda feel like rage as a comedic attitude is too played out for the internet, especially when you're reviewing anything. Pat may get angry a lot, but I still love all his jokes and remarks along with being the quickest to sound pissed.

Okingjrr

I read that as "my mother's fucking birthday" and I was going to wish Mama Shack happy birthday but now I'll wish you a happy birthday, so happy birthday. This sentence has 4 birthdays in it.

I did the same when he first posted that message. I only understood that it was his birthday after reading it a few times.

I just wanted help. Another human player would probably be more useful than the fucking cats.

Alright never mind guys, I forgot I'm a fucking filthy casual babby who shouldn't be playing big boy games.
Don't listen to that bullshit. It's fine. Monster Hunter is a little frustrating but when you hit your stride and finally overcome that one monster, it feels amazing. If you feel like you're maxed out, join a party online and max out some gear from there because it's usually a lot stronger than the sp stuff. Look at stats, see what works for you fighting certain monsters, see what active skills help you.

Don't give up hunter!

If I end an urgent mission via subquest does it advance the story?
No it just allows you to end it and keep anything you might have carved or mined while on the quest. Abandoning quests is just like making it so it never happened.

Adult talk.
On the train/in front of the entrance to the dungeon
ETERNAL PUNISHMENT SPOILERS

But seriously its a great scene. I'm really glad I played this when I was Tatsuya's current age. I definitely feel better about becoming an adult now. HOW ABOUT THE CAVE SCENES ALL OVER AGAIN? Damn the Kei one felt so god damn good.I really didn't expect that when Yukino didn't get a scene in IS. That was such a cool surprise. ;~; Did you notice the music during that scene?

People need to realize the older Persona games are mostly feel like its towards teens. Its wierd seeing people say that they are for adults.

ETERNAL PUNISHMENT SPOILERS

But seriously its a great scene. I'm really glad I played this when I was Tatsuya's current age. I definitely feel better about becoming an adult now. HOW ABOUT THE CAVE SCENES ALL OVER AGAIN? Damn the Kei one felt so god damn good.I really didn't expect that when Yukino didn't get a scene in IS. That was such a cool surprise. ;~; Did you notice the music during that scene?
Fucking lol, that is something that would happen.

Yeah, I'm not one to talk because I don't consider myself an adult even though to to some I would be considered one "because I'm 20", but growing up is a weird thing and the things they said are things I've thought about so it went deep. That fucking scene still hurt. ;-; The OG P1 school theme you mean? It was weird seeing Naoya talk
Your waifu is a Butterface, what do you do?

At least she's not a margarine face?
My salt is strong today.
Back pain again?
I don't even know what that is

Everything is good, but 'er face
Teacher reset the exam for me so I could retake it, turns out a few people have had the problem this week.

Anyway went from a 66% to a 96%.
Yo nice. That's some bullshit though

Top Bottom