• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

ultimax

Okay! I got this! The idol is made of faces! We can punch it if we want to, but only if it's near a demon! Is that good? Are we good?

rmRrLcr.gif

Fucking lol, that is something that would happen.

Yeah, I'm not one to talk because I don't consider myself an adult even though to to some I would be considered one "because I'm 20", but growing up is a weird thing and the things they said are things I've thought about so it went deep. That fucking scene still hurt. ;-; The OG P1 school theme you mean? It was weird seeing Naoya talk
Yeah. they took the main motif of the OG happy P1 school theme and reworked it to a really sad going away theme and it fits perfectly. So good. That scene also makes me want to see Kei's dream of being the #1 man in Japan come true. Eriko's one was pretty good as well if you replay it tho you might have to read the manga before doing so apparently. He only talked for a few lines, but it really hit hard for me. EP's not finished just yet tho. Keep playing.

Good news, everyone! MillionStabs is no longer ban!

In the time since last Tuesday, I've re-read all of Part 4, pre-ordered Xenoblade 3D, and I'm going to Africa in 2 days!

Taking my 3DS and Vita-chan cause it's like a 16 hour plane ride and I have a 5-6 hour layover in Germany or something. But I'll try to post if I can.

croten

In the time since last Tuesday, I've read all of Part 4, pre-ordered Xenoblade 3D, and I'm going to Africa in 2 days!

Taking my 3DS and Vita-chan cause it's like a 16 hour plane ride and I have a 5-6 hour layover in Germany or something. But I'll try to post if I can.

Cool, cool and cool

In the time since last Tuesday, I've read all of Part 4, pre-ordered Xenoblade 3D, and I'm going to Africa in 2 days!

All that sounds radical. Welcome back friend.

You guys have no idea how excited i just got when i randomly booted up Rock band 3 for the first time in like a year and was just derping around playing songs when i came across Roundabout. I geeked out. I totally forgot this song was on here

Alfebit

Banned

Hey, glad you're back. Have fun in Africa, mang!

In the time since last Tuesday, I've re-read all of Part 4, pre-ordered Xenoblade 3D, and I'm going to Africa in 2 days!

Welcome back. That sounds awesome, have fun

Okingjrr

How the hell are you supposed to beat Chapter 18 of Hotline Miami 2?
I'm on chapter 15, I'll see when I get there.
Are you playing on normal or hard?

Welcome back and bon voyage!

Fucking lol, that is something that would happen.

Yeah, I'm not one to talk because I don't consider myself an adult even though to to some I would be considered one "because I'm 20", but growing up is a weird thing and the things they said are things I've thought about so it went deep. That fucking scene still hurt. ;-; The OG P1 school theme you mean? It was weird seeing Naoya talk

At least she's not a margarine face?

Back pain again?

Everything is good, but 'er face

Yo nice. That's some bullshit though

Noice, congrats.

Thanks goodness. Good job on the 96%

Thanks everyone.

I found out it was a problem quite a few people were having. The Tech team at my college was implementing a new UI system for the website we use for classes and turning in work, and it had been giving them problems all week. Why they chose to do this over midterms I'll never understand.

Anung

Un Rama
There's a fighting tournie coming to Glasgow next month and I'm hyped to see that shit. Decent little bit of prize money as well but I imagine some bigger fish will come and body everyone. Tempted to get involved but would probably get my ass handed to me.

Still, nice to see the fight scene locally.

Beloved

I finished JoJo Part 4 today, gotta say that I really enjoyed it. Has an altogether different feel than the first 3 parts, but it worked well.

Nice.

My spring break ends today, gotta go back to school tomorrow D;

I'm gonna be gone during my spring break, but I think I'd only get one or two classes off anyway.

I finished JoJo Part 4 today, gotta say that I really enjoyed it. Has an altogether different feel than the first 3 parts, but it worked well.

When I was re-reading it a couple days ago, all I could think was "Man, I can't wait for this to be animated." I hope David Pro. gets tons of money yens

semisonic

Banned

There you go!
Part 4 is great. Way better than part 3.
But be warned. Now you got the legendary slog that is part 5 to go through before it gets good again.
It's really not as bad as I make it seem, but it is the worst part of jojo.

semisonic

Banned
The last time I had spring break was 3 years ago.
Hurray for apprenticeship and having to take vacation like a salaryman! <.<
Really? What's your job?
I'm gonna be gone during my spring break, but I think I'd only get one or two classes off anyway.

Oh hey you're back. CONGLATURATION ! ! !
YOU HAVE COMPLETED A GREAT GAME. AND PROOVED THE JUSTICE OF OUR CULTURE. NOW GO AND REST OUR HEROES !

Okingjrr

Congrats.
Yea, the feel was a bit weird for me, especially after Part 3 but I enjoyed it.
There you go!
But be warned. Now you got the legendary slog that is part 5 to go through before it gets good again.
I'm enjoying what I'm reading so far. What's so bad about it?
I'm at
Fugo's Purple Haze

semisonic

Banned
The Dark Souls 2 we deserve.

Now we can start part 5.

Part 4 was really good, I wouldn't say better than Part 3, but radically different in surprisingly good ways.

Is that a mod? That looks super good, if a bit bright. Kinda looks like the lighting from el shaddai.
If the game actually looked like this then maybe I would actually play it.

Beloved

When I was re-reading it a couple days ago, all I could think was "Man, I can't wait for this to be animated." I hope David Pro. gets tons of money yens

I'm really looking forward to seeing pt4 animated as well. I think it'll be enjoyable to watch and probably better on a week to week basis than 3.

There you go!

I wouldn't say it's way better than part 3 but it's definitely good. And yeah, it'll be fine though.

Now we can start part 5.

Part 4 was really good, I wouldn't say better than Part 3, but radically different in surprisingly good ways.

Yep yep.

I think Part 3 had some moments that were more hype than 4, but part 4 is overall more consistent and also less absurd for the most part (which is both good and bad). xD

Okingjrr

Really? What's your job?
I'm in a Computer Science course at university, well the French equivalent, and as a part of the course, I work in a pharmaceutical company, developing somewhat innovative software.
Instead of having normal holidays like every other student, I have to put down holidays like a salaryman.

Xiraiya

Is that a mod? That looks super good, if a bit bright. Kinda looks like the lighting from el shaddai.
If the game actually looked like this then maybe I would actually play it.

DS2 wasn't that impressive, they had that sort of lighting in the E3 trailer but by release most of it had gone, mind you the game still looked really good, it just had most of it's post processing effects removed and it was glaringly obvious in parts that the game wasn't made to be played without most of it's effects.

Wait until Scholar of the first sin, they're bringing a bunch of enhancements back to the game for current gen systems, though whether it's as good as it originally looked, we'll see, but it's a good start.

Top Bottom