• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

sjay1994

Did I ever tell you guys the story of meeting some 2BFP fans in the wild?

It was one of the strangest moments I think I have ever had.

YcS9ty.png

Ended up creating a "Frieza Race" character in Xenoverse for fun.

Turned out pretty decent.

Did you name it refrigerator?

Zenfalcia

These are pretty good shops.

I've gotten bored of being in the shame car, now I pick a random friender and try to match their post number with mine.
You'll never match mine!!! Muhahaha.
Even at our lowest we're still the fastest.
Yes, we are.
YcS9ty.png

Ended up creating a "Frieza Race" character in Xenoverse for fun.

Turned out pretty decent.
Looks decent.
Did I ever tell you guys the story of meeting some 2BFP fans in the wild?

It was one of the strangest moments I think I have ever had.
It couldn't have been that strange.

sjay1994

Eh, might as well say it.

This happened during the Best Buy Nintendo Smash thing that was going on at e3 week. A couple friends and I went to downtown ontario to go to the best buy and play. We were waiting inside the store, and we thought we were the first ones there, so we decided to go get lunch. As we were going, we noticed a pretty large line up outside the store.... and we went "oh".

So, after getting in line, we started just chating up with some of the people there. There was a guy with a scissor blade necklace and his younger brother, so we started chating. He then quoted a fisticuffs (I don't remember what exactly he said, but I knew it was from fisticufs) and I asked "are you a SBFP fan? and he disappointingly said "yes".

Now this is the part when shit got weird.

Immediately after he said he watches SBFP

Some stoner looking dude walks up to us in the line, and goes to the guys and trys to sell them weed. The guys said they weren't interested, and the stoner guy calls him a "faggot". I then told him they weren't interested and he responds to me with "sorry, I don't talk to niggers". Now... I am Indian, so being called a nigger actually confused me. The guy then walks away, and we all go "the fuck was that?"

The guy tried to pull the same routine, and got fucking decked by someone further down the line. The cops were then called, and they took him away.

Now when we were inside the bestbuy to play, some other guy just covered in MLP pins is cussing out a best buy lady because they only had one demo station for smash. I don't know why he is getting mad at this bestbuy lady, and he is even saying "its nintendo's decision, we had no control over it"

This guy then threatens to sue, and then leaves.

So yeah, weird fucking day, but I met SBFP fans in the wild.

Zenfalcia

Eh, might as well say it.

This happened during the Best Buy Nintendo Smash thing that was going on at e3 week. A couple friends and I went to downtown ontario to go to the best buy and play. We were waiting inside the store, and we thought we were the first ones there, so we decided to go get lunch. As we were going, we noticed a pretty large line up outside the store.... and we went "oh".

So, after getting in line, we started just chating up with some of the people there. There was a guy with a scissor blade necklace and his younger brother, so we started chating. He then quoted a fisticuffs (I don't remember what exactly he said, but I knew it was from fisticufs) and I asked "are you a SBFP fan? and he disappointingly said "yes".

Now this is the part when shit got weird.

Immediately after he said he watches SBFP

Some stoner looking dude walks up to us in the line, and goes to the guys and trys to sell them weed. The guys said they weren't interested, and the stoner guy calls him a "faggot". I then told him they weren't interested and he responds to me with "sorry, I don't talk to niggers". Now... I am Indian, so being called a nigger actually confused me. The guy then walks away, and we all go "the fuck was that?"

The guy tried to pull the same routine, and got fucking decked by someone further down the line. The cops were then called, and they took him away.

Now when we were inside the bestbuy to play, some other guy just covered in MLP pins is cussing out a best buy lady because they only had one demo station for smash. I don't know why he is getting mad at this bestbuy lady, and he is even saying "its nintendo's decision, we had no control over it"

This guy then threatens to sue, and then leaves.

So yeah, weird fucking day, but I met SBFP fans in the wild.
What a mysterious series of events.. why was he sad about being a SBF fan?

Well, it is and it isn't. It transforms a while after you beat it.
Ahh..well close enough.

The Gore Magala isn't a pain, he's easy as shit.
There seems to be mixed opinions on this, but alright.

I'd probably just make up something as a play on cold words like "Fross" or go with something boring like "Zero"

If you go with Zero, be sure to give him a big dumb Mega Buster type move, or maybe something with a saber. (No idea how far the character creation goes in that game)

Ilvocare

Armored Core is going to get another game. The pace has slowed down considerably, but it's going to get another game.

Trauma Center died with the purchase by Sega.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't say that

no

I hear you. In games like SRW and G Gen, it's the fucking worst, because you have to replay hour long missions to get enough XP to level up units.

Wait what? In what universe does the average SRW game require grinding and replaying missions? If you're doing that then you're playing an SRPG with a hard Continue save system wrong.

Top Bottom