• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmyhthef

tumblr_mgx4hsoMmB1rn8um6o1_500.gif

Oberon

Banned
So you wanted double guns? You kinda get to choose... kinda.

i... SURE OKAY.

Yes.. "get it over with"... as he flourishes his japanese katana sword with impeccable skill.

He did say folded steel or metal.

That's actually something I wanted...
I think that Dark souls 2 is better ( for now, I didn't finish BB yet) than BB, and only because of the fact that it let's you dual wield shields.

Zenfalcia

latest

That is his real name?
I am confused as to why he has a sword and on tv.
He changed his name, i bet, and he stopped a fight and was recorded and went "viral".
That's actually something I wanted...
I think that Dark souls 2 is better ( for now, I didn't finish BB yet) than BB, and only because of the fact that it let's you dual wield shields.
I bet it's unbalanced as hell and ruins a lot of mechanics. It's fine!

Buffs are great tho.

For some reason, I'm starting to dislike streamlined mechanics. Fully understanding mechanics and abuse them to the max feels really really good.

Nothing wrong with a game having really deep mechanics but if every game was like that then fuck that. I don't have the time to understand every game's deep mechanics. Streamlining needs to exist for the people who don't have hours of their day to spend reading manuals

Nothing wrong with a game having really deep mechanics but if every game was like that then fuck that. I don't have the time to understand every game's deep mechanics. Streamlining needs to exist for the people who don't have hours of their day to spend reading manuals
Hmmm yeah, that would be a pain. Appeal to the most amount of people with streamlined mechanics would sell more. I'd like to see a game that gives you options for both tho.

Jman014

I'm gonna give Life is Strange a try.
AW YISS
That seems fine. "Catch a ride" usually gets a laugh out of me.

Yeah..I guess it's actually kind of cute when she does it. It definitely made me laugh when I had her do it in my game.
Why does she look so..uncomfortable when she says it..it looks like she's getting a pole shoved up her ass.
Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 spoilers
She's forcing it to please Scooter so he repairs her vehicle if you agree to have him as your sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom