• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

Just noticed something from Bloodborne recently.

The areas are a bit smaller than ones in DS1 almost consisting of halls and corridors yet heavily supporting the dodge mechanics (especially the back dodges). Even crazier is most of the weapons in the game do horizontal swings in both modes. The lack of thrust weapons so far supports the fact that From wants us to master the dodge mechanics even in really tight areas and be very aggro. Completely different from how I play the Souls series.

Just an observation, but I hope that if they make DLC weapons, they'll make thrust weapons or at least a caestus variant.
Give the stake driver a try, it's untransformed mode is all straight thrusting attacks.

Have any of you nerds played Tales of Hearts R?
I beat it a couple months ago
I'll be a new guy, though after lurking on and off for a while I must say you guys can be hard to keep up with at times.
I think the trick is to just roll with it
Hey! Welcome to the party. That is the best way to handle it, only the crazy ones keep up with this place...

Me, AC, Zen, and Oking are the few people I know who do it.

THE LAST OF THE OLD AND DEEP FUCKERS
We ride together, we shitpost together

AW YISS

Yeah..I guess it's actually kind of cute when she does it. It definitely made me laugh when I had her do it in my game.

Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 spoilers
She's forcing it to please Scooter so he repairs her vehicle if you agree to have him as your sponsor
Oh, well..what I said sounds like something Scooter would do.

That Telltale facial expression.

Do you have a vid of it? The gif's not doing it for me.
Truly the best in the business at creating Visual Novels.

sjay1994

This art always gets me to laugh

lol.png

360pages

TellTale games use to be good at hiding the fact most of the choices in their games really don't matter.

On one hand it would require smaller stories with a lot more work. But the sad fact is, even David Cage games choices have more lasting effects on gameplay and situations than Telltale even if their games are better written.

Numb

Where is that image i posted from?
Did someone send him their panties in one of the mailbags?
I need the link guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom