• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer when a heel represents the company. They tend to be better at making people tune in.

So who was pushing behind the scenes for a Miz chip?

The same person who's been running the show since forever.

Also, I can agree with that. Guys like Edge back during Ruthless Aggression made it way more interesting when they had the championship. Everyone loves a great heel, and I'm hoping Seth Rollins can do a great job with it.

I prefer when a heel represents the company. They tend to be better at making people tune in.
So who was pushing behind the scenes for a Miz chip?

Heel champs that are on every Raw make the whole show more entertaining. Despite Lesnar having the best matches of the year he was champ, the title not being around really hurt the product and payper views meant nothing.

I think Vince thought Miz could be the crossover hit they wanted. Being a reality star turned wrestler probably had the intent to bring in the youth.

Heel champs that are on every Raw make the whole show more entertaining. Despite Lesnar having the best matches of the year he was champ, the title not being around really hurt the product and payper views meant nothing.

I think Vince thought Miz could be the crossover hit they wanted. Being a reality star turned wrestler probably had the intent to bring in the youth.

Problem was a large generation that grew up on Reality TV didn't really care about wrestling.

The same person who's been running the show since forever.

Also, I can agree with that. Guys like Edge back during Ruthless Aggression made it way more interesting when they had the championship. Everyone loves a great heel, and I'm hoping Seth Rollins can do a great job with it.

Edge and Chris Jericho ran excellent heel runs that weren't a guy named Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Also, The Rock man. The best mic skills in the business.

Jman014

In regards to the rustling

tumblr_nm08k9kF6e1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

But if you're going to do something like that, wouldn't you target a more notable Reality TV star?

You can either get a reality tv star worth something, train them to be a wrestler, then give them enough time to believably beat other people, or just use the one you already have.

Miz is clearly a bad idea, but I can understand why he'd try it.

Edge and Chris Jericho ran excellent heel runs that weren't a guy named Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Also, The Rock man. The best mic skills in the business.

You can make an argument that mic skills are the most important part of being in the business. Hell, Paul Heyman is almost universally loved for how good he is on the mic and he doesn't do shit in the ring, compared to Reigns who can't talk for shit.

You can make an argument that mic skills are the most important part of being in the business. Hell, Paul Heyman is almost universally loved for how good he is on the mic and he doesn't do shit in the ring, compared to Reigns who can't talk for shit.

Self-promotion and character is what makes a great WWE Heel. Plus, being a little shit every now and then.
CM Punk could've been in the Top 3 of all time heels if he was still in the WWE.
The Nexus and his heel turn were awesome.

You can either get a reality tv star worth something, train them to be a wrestler, then give them enough time to believably beat other people, or just use the one you already have.

Miz is clearly a bad idea, but I can understand why he'd try it.

Fair enough, but that title theft was way too soon.

Fuck yeah, I did it! I finally did it! I kicked the shit out of
The Shadows of Yharnam
! It wasn't even close this time. The last one spent most of his time trying to dodge once his friends were gone. It seems it was a good idea to upgrade
Ludwig's holy blade

Eppie

Neo Member
I've been violently playing FE7 on Hard mode to prove myself to you senpais. This shit is hard.
Also, hello, how is everyone?

Watching some Bloodborne SPOILERS

The Witch Of Hemwick fight looks like some horrible cross of Pinwheel and the Belfry Gargoyles

It's not that bad once you realize you can pretty much ignore the adds and wail on the
witches
until they go down like a sack of rocks. They have a couple OHK attacks but in my experience they never did it except once, and I was in aggro range of one for too long because I forgot to kill at least one or two adds every couple a minutes.
Then again for me, I was doing MASSIVE DAMAGE to like, everything in that level except executioners.

...I'm slowly but surely building an undying hatred against breeding max IV pokemons. I am slowly losing my sanity over this form of torture I have put myself through...

I've been violently playing FE7 on Hard mode to prove myself to you senpais. This shit is hard.
Also, hello, how is everyone?
Really well. I'm actually making progress in SMT1 instead of fumbling around
...I'm slowly but surely building an undying hatred against breeding max IV pokemons. I am slowly losing my sanity over this form of torture I have put myself through...
If I had the option, I would RNG abuse right away. You should too.

sjay1994

BB

I feel like such an idiot for how long it took me to figure out how to kill
paarl

Just don't use the lock on, and hit its legs

I killed it when I did that on the 5th run

During the Diamond and Pearl era, I used an action replay to make wifi usable/legit pokemon. (I swear I did not make ILLEGAL pokemon with wrong moves and way too high stats)

NU was my tier or I would make a mixed tier. OU was a lot of the same sets fighting each other

360pages

Lets be fair the whole IV system was a complete nightmare before this gen. Even now, it is something that is better without than with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom